Chapter 43: Capo's sister

Archie's pov:

"When I turn this laptop on, it's going to have a live-feed of my suite at the Five Seasons." Nick said and was confused as fudge, what in the world does that have to do with anything.

"Where Y/n and I will be having a little...date." Nick said and I just crindged at the thought, why would Y/n do that?

"You're lying." I mumbled as best I could, my jaw is in so much pain it hurts to move it, "Y/n would never, she'll kick your ass before she does anything with you."

Nick got off the desk he was sitting on and sat on a chair next to me. He was up in my face but I couldn't do anything about it, I was to weak, and I was tied to a chair.

"She would and she is because I said I'd let you go afterwards." Nick explained but I didn't believe him, he was to horrible of a person to actully keep his word.

"I'll kill you, if you hurt her." I mumbled trying my best to make eye contact but it wasn't working very well.

"You know, I think you just might. That's why this can only end one way. When I said I was going to make my bones, I meant it." Nick said and I rolled my eyes, I swear if he hurts Y/n he'll have me to deal with.

But not just me but Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, even Toni and Cheryl. He choose the wrong girl to mess with because she'll kick his ass to.

"But you have to kill someone for that..." Nick continued and I just knew he was talking about me, "And who better then Hirum Lodge's team capo's sister?"

Okay this just went to a whole other level of I'm going to kill you. I tried to get free, I have to protect her, she doesn't know what she's doing.

-Time skip-

Y/n's pov:

"This is to fancy." I said looking at everything in the room, it really was.

"Well it was originally for Veronica, but why have her when I can have the fiesty one?" Nick laughed and I wanted to throw up.

I can't believe Veronica is making me do this. She seriously owes me one before I murder her myself.

"We could be something, You and I." Nick said as I brought him a drink, "You just have to get to know me a little bit more."

I wanted to laugh, this is hilarious. He thinks that I would ever date him? He even thinks he's getting some tonight, well that's not going to happen either.

"You do know I'm Lesbian right?" I asked with a chuckle as I handed him his drink.

"We all have our issues." I just rolled my eyes and he laughed, "Don't roll your eyes at me."

"I'll roll my eyes if I want to..." I hissed back at him as he pulled out a knife from his back pocket.

My eyes widened as I tried to figure out what was going on. He didn't want me here for what I thought it was. Or does he? I'm so confused.

"That's fine, either way I'm going to gut you like a fish." Nick said hitting me over the top of my head and everything went black.

I woke up tied to a chair with Nick sitting in front of me. I looked down and noticed I was only in my bra and underwear. What a creep. He smiled at me while twirling with the knife.

He then pressed it against my stomach and I hissed in pain. Everytime I hissed he added a little more pressure to the point where it was drawing blood.

Veronica was in the lobby, so maybe if I scream loud enough she'll hear me. Maybe someone will walk in, I need help, I need a lot of help.

I need Toni...

He started to cut up my stomach slowly and painfully. I wanted to cry, I needed to cry. And then I did cry, I cried in front of Nick St. Clair. This is horrible, he's getting exactly what he wanted.

Then the door started shacking. Someone was trying to get in and something just told me it was Archie, but I don't think he was alone.

"HELP!" I shouted and Nick covered my mouth quickly.

But by doing that he cut fast up my stomach leaving a large opening. I started to scream against his hand in pain as he smiled. What a sicko.

I bit his hand hard and he pulled away wiggling it. I shouted again and this time the door flew open.

Archie fell on the floor and behind him was almost every one of my friends. The serpents and Toni... Betty, Jughead. When did they have time to get here?

(I know Jughead and Betty are busy with their own stuff, but I'm pretending they're done.)

Taking their sweet time apparently.

"Your so screwed..." I smiled as Nick pulled the knife from my stomach and I hissed. He stood up quickly and Veronica came up to him and knocked him out cold.

"It's about damn time." I whispered and Archie quickly rushed over trying to untie me the best he could.

Toni went to grab my clothes as Jughead started to untie my other hand and foot. Sweet Pea and Fangs dragged Nick's body to the other side of the room while Betty was quick to call the police and an abulance.

I fell off the chair as Toni slipped my shorts and my jacket on. Leaving the shirt off so she could use it to add some pressure.

"I feel tired." I said tears leaving my eyes, as I was no longer trying to be funny.

"Hey, look at me the ambulance is coming just stay strong." Jughead said making me keep my eyes open.

Soon enough people rushed in with a stretcher and I was loaded on. What a night.

"Thank you guys for all your help, visiting hours tomarrow morning." I heard Sheriff Keller say since he came to get Nick.

A/n: Sorry it took me forever to update, Bioligy and Math has been kicking my ass. And I haven't felt the best either, but I'm trying my hardest so I did two chapters for you today!