Chapter 45: I did

Jughead's pov:

"Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?" Reggie interruped our meeting after practically kicking the door down.

"What the hell is going on? This is a privat meeting?" I said as I had my phone leaned against the window because Y/n was on face time. She said she didn't want to miss out on the serpent meetings just because she was in the hospital.

"I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea." Reggie said pointing a finger towards Sweet Pea.

"Reggie stop-" Y/n tried to explain but she was cut off, we all know it was her.

"You ass, I didn't even know Midge." Sweet Pea explained as he pushed me back slightly so he could be face to face with Reggie, "But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from mangy bulldogs."

"Sweet Pea-" Y/n was once again cut off.

Reggie jumped at Sweet Pea and it turned into a giant fight. The bulldogs followed after Reggie attacking as well as me, Toni, and Archie attempted to split them up.

"ALL OF YOU CALM THE HELL DOWN!" Y/n shouted and everything stopped as we all turned to look at my phone, "Jughead bring me over."

I did as I was told and handed the phone to Reggie. I could hear the sigh of nervousness make it's way out of her mouth as I did so.

"Reggie...I did." Y/n said and I could tell she was on the verge of tears and Reggie looked shocked, confused even, "Okay but I swear on my life I never would have killed Midge. She was my best friend."

"I thought I was your best friend?" Me, Reggie, and Sweet Pea said at the same time all shooting each other glared.

"Not the point guys. It was just after mine and Tori's break up, and Midge started it." Y/n explained the situation and to my surprise Reggie didn't look as mad.

"When?" Moose asked taking the phone from Reggie.

"Like ten minutes before she got on stage. We were in her dressing room rehersing and she kissed me out of nowhere. It turned into something more, and I'm sorry Moose." Y/n said before hanging up.

"That's not what I expected at all." Toni said out of nowhere because the only people that knew were me, Kevin, Veronica, Betty, and Archie.

And I don't think any of us leaked that information. We wouldn't want to hurt two of our best friends.

Y/n's pov:

"Jughead you gave the sheriff the footage?" I asked sitting up fast causing my stomach to ache and I winced in pain as Jughead pushed me back down.

"I didn't have time to delete the footage, or I swear I would have done so." Jughead explained and I just tangled my hands in my hair, this was a disaster.

What the hell am I going to do?

"Jughead I get out of her tonight, what am I going to do? All of the evidence, everything it's going to lead towards me." I said starting to panic as Jughead attempted to calm me down.

"You have to listen to me, just lay low for a little while. Don't give them any further reason to suspect you." Jughead explained and I nodded my head in understanding.

"Your right, just lay low. I'll be okay." I said to myself as I took a deep breath and looked towards Jughead, "Thank you."

"For what? I'm just doing what a friend would do." Jughead said with a smile and I rolled my eyes slowly sitting up.

"Shut up." I said and Jughead looked at me confused tilting his head slightly and I just laughed to myself before getting off the bed, "Now help me home, will you?"

"Are you sure you should leave right now?" Jughead asked as he helped me stand up straight because I was going to fall.

"Postive, I'm done being here." I replied as the two of us walked out and I signed all my papers.

A/n: I know it took me forever to update, but I'm struggling with school a little bit. But I will try to update more on my story. And if you like this story, please go to my story that I wrote myself called Hunted. It's about a bunch of teenage kids like the one in this story who are on the run while treasure hunting.