Chapter 22: Midge

(What your wearing^)

"So Archiekins, do you regret anything we talked about at my confirmation?" Veronica asked completely ignoring the fact that I was standing right next to her.

I swear Veronica Lodge has my brother wrapped around her finger. And if he were to ever find out I sent Veroncia's family pinkins head he was going to kill me. So, me and Jughead are keeping that our little secret.

"You know what I regret, not taking Toni up on her offer. I thought we were walking to school together Archie." I said, "I thought me and Jughead were suppose to walk to school together but no. Y'all are to wrapped around your girlfriends to even notice my exsitence."

But of course Veronica and Archie acted as if I wasn't there with them and they continued talking about what ever the hell it is they were talking about in the first place. You know I thought that my brother actully cared about me when he saw me crying the other day. But clearly not.

"The revelation that my father's more Al Capone than Eliot Ness?" Veronica continued.

"No. All good on my end." Archie answered.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention something. My brother is working for Hiram Lodge while I'm working to destroy Hiram Lodge. Funny how families work when you don't talk to your twin sister.

"In that case, just to put it on your radar, a low-key turf-war might be brewing between the Joneses and the Lodges. And your sister stands with the Joneses." Veronica annouced giving me the death glare.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as school finally came into view. Oh thank god we're almost there. I don't know what I would do if we weren't.

Once we got to the school I practically sprinted inside. Once I sprinted in the doors I had water dripping from my hair. My eyes dartered around and I started making a run for the bathrooms. I quickly dried my hair when a Toni walked in.

She gave me a soft smile before entering one of the stalls. I excpected her to completely ingore the fact that I was there but, Toni started talking to me.

"Hey, would you want to maybe, go on a date with me?" Toni asked, "I mean I don't know why I'm so shy all of a sudden, but I don't really know how I feel yet. Oh wait I shouldn't have said that."

"I'm gonna go." I said before sprinting out of the bathroom.

I quickly ran into my math class and I buried my head in my hands. Someone took a seat next to me but before I looked up I knew who it was. It was none other then Jughead Jones.

"Hey, do you mind helping me after school. I have to talk to Mayor McCoy." Jughead started, "And I know you're helping her, so maybe you could put in a good word for me."

"Jughead I am tired of you only talking to me when you need help!" I spat before grabbing my things and sitting next to Sweet Pea.

Later that day school was over and all of my friends were in the school lounge. So I took the time to go cry in the locker room. I know it's pathetic but I don't know what else to do. Everything has just been to much for me to handle.

Once I got there it was competely empty and I broke out in tears. I can't handle all the pressure I've been put under lately. With helping Mayor McCoy, fighting with Veronica and Archie, Hiram Lodge wanting me behind bars, Toni not knowing her feelings, and Jughead just wanting me for help and not for friendship. Everything is just crazy.

I was sitting against the lockers with my knees tucked into my chest and my face in my knees. While I was crying I heard the door open but didn't think to much of it.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" The familer voice asked.

I looked up to see Midge standing in front of me. I couldn't say anything and I just shook my head no. Midge sighed and she sat down next to me. She pulled me in close and started stroking my shoulder.

"You going through a hard time?" Midge asked.

"The worst." I sobbed.

"Do you want me to get Cheryl?" Midge asked.

"No, will you just stay with me?" I asked looking up at her.

"Of course I will." Midge replied and the two of us just sat there in scilence.

While we were sitting in scilence none other then Cheryl Bomshell Blossom walked in. Cheryl looked at me confused and even though we're not on the best of terms I could see her blood boil.

Cheryl looked pissed off as she pulled me to my feet. She wrapped her hands around the collar of my jacket. She then pushed me against the lockers while Midge stood up and tried to stop Cheryl.

"Who did this to you!" Cheryl asked but it was more of shout.

I looked at her in disbelif. But she was still looking for an answer so she banged me against the lockers again.

"Who did this to you!" Cheryl shouted louder.

"Everyone." I cried before sliding down the lockers.

"Midge, get her!" Cheryl demanded, "We have some people to yell at."

Midge helped me up and we walked down the halls. I hid my face in Midge's shoulder because I seriously have makeup running down my face and tear stains spread across my cheeks.