Chapter 58: Football Game

I was back, I was a Vixen again. And me and Toni were meeting up today at the prison. Where me and the Vixens were going to be cheering at the football game, that Archie had started.

"Holy Hell! It's about to get a whole lot better." I heard one of the inmates say as me and the Cheerleaders had arrived.

I put down the radio I was holding as Veronica gave me a wink. We may or may not have been planning this. And I don't know if Archie knew or not.

"Who the hell are they?" The inmate said pointing inbetween me and Veronica.

"That's my girl." Archie said pointing at Veronica before pointing at me, "And that's my sister."

I pressed the button on the radio before getting into my position. Me and Veronica back to back a giant smile on my face. It was good to see my brother having fun again. Especially when he's in prison and there's not much to do.

When the first beat was layed out the two of us turned waving our pompoms before coming back to our original potition. And it went like that for a little while. As the beats continued.

"The warden threw a party in the country jail." Josie sang as she was standing in the middle of the cheerleaders.

"The prison band was there and they bagan to wail." I sang stepping out of my position in the line to stand next to Josie as she gave me a soft smile and the boys started running to the gate between them and us.

"The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing." Josie continued to sing as the two of us put our arms out shaking our pompoms.

"You should've heard them knocked out jailbirds sing." I sang before I did a back flip throwing my pompoms behind me.

"Let's rock!" All the cheerleaders began to sing while I ran towards the gate to grab my pompoms and waited for my cue, "Everybody, let's rock."

"Everybody in the whole cell block." I sang putting my pompoms against my hips and swaying them, "Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock."

"Number forty-seven said to number three!" Veronica sang as I went down into splits and Veronica got into the middle of the cheerleaders for a dance.

"Your the cutest Jailbird I ever did see." I sang standing up from my splits.

"I sure would be delighted with your company." Veronica sang as I was now fully standing.

"Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me." I said pointing my pompoms at the inmates and my brother in front of me.

"Let's rock!" Everyone continued to sing moving into two lines as I did a continues number of backflips down the middle of them, "Everybody, let's rock."

I continued to do back flips. I was going to do them until I couldn't anymore, as the other cheerleaders did their dance to the sides of me.

I did my final backflip landing in my left splits and I sang, "Everybody in the whole cell block!"

"Was dancin' to the jailhouse rock." The other girls sang as I got myself up with a little help from Cheryl.

"Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone." Cheryl sang grabbing one of my hands and facing towards me before moving her finger towards her.

I smiled before skipping after her as she walked backwards. And then the two of us turned to face the others as I sang, "Little Joe was blowin' on the slide trombone."

Me and Cheryl did a little dance chase through the cheerleaders. This is honestly the most fun I've had in what's felt like years, when it's only been a few months.

"The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom,bang." I continued to sing as the Cheerleaders started to pick me up, "The whole rhythm section was the purple gang."

"Let's rock!" The cheerleaders all sang while throwing me in the air.

I had to bite my lip to stop me from screaming as I did a flip in the air. Even though I was a flyer I was always scared that one of them was going to drop me.

"Everybody, let's rock." We all sang getting back into our routin.

"Everybody in the whole cell block." Josie, Cheryl, and Veronica sang getting closer to me as I dance in between cheerleaders doing the same dance as me.

"Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock." They sang holding their hands out for me.

Veronica on my right, Cheryl on my right, and Josie behind me. I sighed putting my pompoms down and jumping onto their hands.

That's when I noticed Hirum Lodge show up and I gulped down my fear. This couldn't be good.

And then the three girls threw me into the air as I did a flip and had to land on one foot because Veronica ran off to meet her dad. I held my hands in the air as Veronica rushed back and helped me down.

We all put our fists in the air before cheering on the boys as they continued their play. Then a bunch of gaurds started yelling and alarms started to ring through my ears.

I stood their confused as inmates started to get attacked as well as my brother. I quickly ran to the fence with Veronica and I wanted to cry at the sight. My brother being beaten.

Well so much for fun, right?

Cheryl pulled me back as Josie got Veronica. And it was just then that I noticed Toni never showed up.

"Where's Toni?" I questioned looking around confused, that's when I turned around to see her.

She was sitting on a motorcycle looking at me with sad eyes. I ran over towards her as she stood up and the first thing I did was attach my lips to hers. I could feel her smile against my lips as she kissed me back.

A/n: I'm sorry, I'm not a cheerleader so if I wrote this horribly, go ahead and tell me.