Chapter 74: Dealing Drugs

Warning: Talk of self harm!!!!

Me and Toni walked down the halls our hands locked together by our fingers. I'm going to be honest I've been worried sick about my brother, but having Toni has been a distraction and it's helped. A lot.

Until this happened...

"Lodge, Topaz, break it up." Moose called out causing the two of us to turn around and I rolled my eyes.

I hate when people call me a Lodge.

"Bite me!" I growled as Toni squeezed my hand, "And it's Andrews."

"It's one of the new school rules, Y/n, all physical contact has to be kept to a minimum." Kevin explained and I crossed my arms glaring at the two.

"Oh really?" I asked, because I know exactly what happens with those two behind closed doors, I accidentally walked in on them.

I slowly walked forward grabbing both of their collars on their shirts. Yanking them to my hight as I looked back for a second.

"I'm the only person that knows about your little thing, so you leave me and Toni alone or the secret my just slip." I growled as the two looked terrified, "understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am."

The two shook their heads yes fast as I pushed them back. They stumbled slightly as I walked back to Toni grabbing her hand and pulling her along. My face still in a glare.

"That was hot." Toni whisper in my ear after taking one last glance at the boys behind us.

-time skip-

It was the next day and Jughead had called a serpent meeting. Something about it being incredibly important. And something to do with fizzle rocks.

I wonder what it is this time.

"All right. Serpents." Jughead started as I stood between Cheryl and Toni. "It's come to my attention that one of you have been dealing fizzle rocks. Slinging dope is not what serpents do. So from this moment on we're going clean. There'll be no selling or doing drugs. No crime of any kind will be tolerated. Anyone that breaks the Serpens code will be exiled. Permanently."

This isn't good.

"I think it's pretty ridic that you vanish for a month for some vision quest with your bestie and his sister, only to return and lecture us about responsibility." Cheryl spoke up because me, Toni, and Cheryl might be getting in some trouble.

"She's got a point Jug. Plus we've got no money coming in. How are the serpents suppose to eat? Survive?" I asked also stepping up because this was all ridiculous.

"We'll figure it out and get back to you, Y/n. All of you. In the meantime there is unity in strength." FP answered.

"In unity there is strength." Everyone replied but it was weaker then usual.

Later that night me and Fangs were called to the Jones trailer. I knew what it was about. I just didn't know what I was suppose to say.

The half Andrews, half Lodge girl was dealing drugs. No matter how many times I faught Penny on it. I started dealing.

To protect the serpents while FP and Jughead were gone.

Me and Fangs sat side by side in the trailor. My leg jolting up and down as Jughead sat in front of us. FP closing the door of the trailor before walking into the living room.

"If you were hard up, you could've talked to me." Jughead said more of looking at me then Fangs.

"The quarantine happened, I needed money. You were gone." Fangs jumped into the conversation, Jughead turned from me to meet his gaze.

"Well then, you could've talked to me. And what do you need money for?" FP shouted as Fangs and I looked towards FP.

"My mom's sick. She's got treatments that we can't pay for." Fangs explained looking from FP to Jughead.

"You're like a brother to me, Fangs. Y/n like a sister. We could've helped you." Jughead tried to reasure us, but that was for Fangs.

I did the dealing to protect the serpents and for one other completely different reason. I was going crazy without my brother. Something got into me, I've been doing crazy shit, and I'm probably going to end up in jail.

"I was ashamed." Fangs replied as I stared down at my twidling thumbs.

"So you started dealing Fizzle Rocks? The both of you?" FP asked turning towards me, "Where do you come in, in all this? And Fangs where'd you get it, the Gargoyle Gang?"

Fangs nodded slowly as I shook my head no. I couldn't show weakness, not at a time like this. FP and Jughead were like family but I didn't want to tell them this. I didn't want them to know.

"I'm out now?" Fangs asked refurring to what Jughead had said earlier today.

"The punishment for breaking this code is immediate exile." Jughead said looking between the two of us as he shook his head slightly, "However, you've had a rougher year than most. I'm willing to look the other way just this once, but this has to stay between un, okay? And if I catch either of you dealing drugs again--"

Jughead was cut off quickly by Fangs, "We won't. We're done."

I couldn't agree.

"Your free to go." FP said nodding towards the door but as I stood up he pushed me back down, "Not you."

"Shit." I mumbled as he sat down next to Jughead.

Once Fangs had left the trailor both Jones turned towards me. A serious look planted on both their faces. There was something wrong with me and they knew it.

"Why'd you do it?" Jughead asked as my leg started to jolt up and down again.

"I-I don't know." I said looking at the floor and my twidling thumbs.

"Yes you do!" FP said trying his best not to shout, I could hear it in his voice, "Your an Andrew's for hell's sack, what's gotten into you."

"I'm a Lodge too..." I said looking at the two, tears threating to spill, "Maybe that's gotten into me."

"ARE YOU-" Jughead started to shout but he sighed shacking his head, "Just tell us why you did it. Your not a Lodge, your not like them."

"Maybe I am Jughead." I said as I stood up and tried to make a run for the door but FP quickly grabbed me and sat me back down, "Just let me go home."

"Not until you tell us what's going on." Jughead said.

"Why'd you do it?" FP asked.

"Okay, okay fine!" I shouted putting my hands up in surrender, "You guys were gone, I was lost. My dad wasn't home, my brother was on the run. I don't know why I did it. All I know is I over heard Fangs and I decided to do it with him. So he wasn't alone. But when he stopped doing it, I continued to. I was going crazy, I was dealing the drug, doing the drug. I think I might actully be crazy."

Jughead had a single tear rolling down his cheek. FP's eyes were glossy as I sighed. I looked back down at my hands wondering what to say next.

"I didn't know what to do..." I whispered slightly, "Everything was just to much, and uh...I started doing this."

I rolled up my sleeves revaling marks, from where I would cut myself. I looked up to see more tears, from both of them.

"Oh my god..." Jughead quickly got up squatting in front of me as he made me look at him, "We're gonna figure this out. Okay?"

I nodded as Jughead pulled me into a hug. I could tell he was looking towards his father not knowing what to do. Everything was just a little crazy right now.