Chapter 15: Your an idiot Jughead Jones

"Y/n!" I heard a familer voice shout and I turned around to see Jughead.

"Hey, I'm glad one of the Serpants are talking to me." I said because Fangs said the same exact thing Sweet Pea said.

"Well technically we all agreed to ignore you because Toni likes you to but your ignoring her, but I can just stand here I need your help with a riot-" Jughead ranted when something he said caught my attention.

"Toni likes me?" I asked looking at Jughead confused.

"Oh, she hasn't told you." Jughead said relizing he's messed up.

"No she hasn't told me, your an idiot Jughead Jones." I said, "Now what do you need help with because I need to go talk with Toni."

"You can talk to her later, I'll even help you." Jughead said grabbing my hand, "But for now be prepaired to spend the night at my house."

"Wait why?" I asked as Jughead started to drag me out of the empty school.

"I need help, I told you." Jughead said dragging me past a group of serpants that included Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs.

"But I don't want to help." I whinned but Jughead wasn't having it as he handed me a helmet.

I rolled my eyes and quickly pulled out my phone to text Toni. Jughead was trying to get me to hurry but I ignored it so I could text Toni.

After all my love life is more important then what Jughead wants. When I texted Toni she looked at me with an eyebrow cocked and I texted her again.

She nodded her head and I got on the back of Jughead's bike. I wrapped my arms around his stomach as we drove towards his trailor and I will never forget how much I hate being on his bike.

It scares the shit out of me.

When we got to Jughead's trailor he grabbed a bunch of boxs and set them down in front of me outside. But I want to know why we're not doing this inside.

Jughead handed me a pocket knife that looks exactly like his and he told me to start cutting out posters. Cutting out posters from the boxes?

"What are we doing?" I asked confused as I started cutting the boxes.

"We're making a stand." Jughead answered.

"Um okay." I said still confused.

- time skip -

It was the day of the pikinson day fair and me and the Serpents are getting ready to make our stand. But on my poster I wrote something on the back.

I'm nervous to show it but excited at the same time. When Veronica and the pussy cats started performing we started walking towards the stage.

We had our posters and our mouths tapped together. We were ruining one of the best days of the year and I have to help.

Yay!

I'm being sarcastic, I feel horrible doing this. But I want to help Jughead and Toni so I'm doing it anyways.

Sweet Pea and Fangs were standing on both sides of me because I finally decided to talk to them about Toni. And let's just say they're super happy.

"Toni? Jughead? Y/n? What the hell is going on?" Veronica asked pissed off.

"We're here representing the dead and the silenced." Toni said into a mega phone sense she's the only one that doesn't have her mouth tapped.

Which is probably for the best.

"Pickens Day is a lie. General Pickens slaughtered the Uktena tribe, my grandfather's family. And this land, the land that we're standing on, the land that will soon give way to a new Southside, was stolen from them. And we can't bring them back, but we can and we must honor them." Toni said as I noticed Hirum Lodge walking towards her.

He walked past us and stood next to Veronica, "Hey, folks, hi. Uh... I think we can all be proud to live in a Riverdale where young people stand up for justice. Where a young woman can defend the honor and legacy of her grandfather. And where we can celebrate the living legacy of the Uktena, who contribute to the rich tapestry that is Riverdale, that is the Southside and that will be SoDale."

This is the most Bullshit speech I've ever heard.

"So, let's hear a round of applause for that, am I right?" Hirum asked and I rolled my eyes but people started clapping, "That's right. What do you say, people?"

But my heart completely broke when I saw Archie and my dad clapping. They can't stand by me, they can't not clap? That's all they have to do.

I took the tap off my mouth and so did Jughead. We were both going to pounce at Hirum but we were both stopped. I was stopped by Fangs and Jughead was stopped by Toni's grandfather.

"He's not worth it Y/n." Fangs said holding me back.

After all that me and the other Serpants walked back to the Southside devestated. I was sitting alone with Jughead, Sweetpea, Fangs, and Toni.

Jughead was ranting about random crap and that's when one of the boys pointed out I was still holding my poster.

"Why are you still holding your poster, cheerleader?" Sweet pea asked and I smiled before flipping it over.

Toni will you go out with me? The poster read and Toni smiled at me and so did the boys. Toni got up and walked over to me.

When I looked up at her she kissed me!

"Ya, I will." She smiled.