Chapter 60: Jingle-Jangle lab

Me and Toni were doing another photoshoot

Me and Toni were doing another photoshoot. Because the last one we did was forever ago, and I almost died that day. So, we decided to do it somewhere, more safe.

"With the motorcycle in the back." Toni smiled holding up her camera while I posed with my leg 's crossed.

Me and Toni started laughing because I couldn't take this seriously. I couldn't stop making funny faces causing Toni to get irritated slightly. But she loved when I did it.

"Serpettes, have either of you seen Jughead?" Veronica asked as she walked over to the pair of us and I smiled at her, "I have a problem that has his name scribbled all over it."

"You mean True Detective?" I asked and Veronica nodded her head, "I think he's busy conoodling Nancy Drew, no doubt. But how can we help?"

"Penny Peabody paid me a visit." Veronica expained and I nodded because Veronica already told me.

"That Viper bitch showed her face on the Northside?" Cheryl scoffed walking over to the three of us.

"Followed shortly there after by Sheriff Minetta." Veronica explained, something I knew yet again.

So, why didn't she just ask me to deal with it?

"My father's clearly puppeteering them, and I want them off, but I need leverage agaisnt him." Veronica explained to the three of us.

"Blackmail material, you mean?" Toni questioned leaning against the chair I was sitting in.

"Antoniette Topaz, you are speaking my language." Veronica smiled at her, "And I know Jughead's been keeping tabs on the Southside, that Y/n you might know about."

I nodded my head, because I've been working with Jughead sense the murder mystery of Jason Blossom. I know exactly were everything is at, and how to get to it.

"He has. For instance, we know that over the summer, the Ghoulies set up shop in the basement of the Whyte Wyrm." I explained to Veronica, "Which your father owns."

"Sweet Pea and Fangs think they turned it into a Jingle-Jangle lab." Toni continued to explain when me and Veronica gave each other a look.

That would explain the six boxes of Jingle-Jangle we recieved. And I bet that it was from Penny, it had to have been.

"Lucky for you, I used to bartend there, which means..." Toni explained to Veronica as she smiled proudly, "I know all the secret ways in and out."

And that's exactly what the four of us did. Toni got us into the basement. Where Veronica and Cheryl hid on one side, while me and Toni hid on the other side.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Everything Fangs and Sweet Pea told us were true. It really did look like a Jingle-Jangle lab. And this was the perfect black mail against Hirum Lodge.

The workers started to walk away so Toni quickly pushed me against the wall before turning back. She snapped a quick picture of the workers walking out of the lab before they were gone.

"Okay, we move quickly and quietly." Toni informed us as we all agreed and made a run for the set up.

Toni and I both got a ton of pictures. Most of them with her camera, but a few back ups on my phone. I was going to upload them to my compute later. Get them on a hard drive. And then delete them from my phone.

"Looks like Sweet Pea and Fangs were right." Veronica said as we continued to get photos of everything.

"Yeah the Jingle-Jangle buisness is booming." Toni replied.

"This should be pleny of admissible evidence for blackmail, Veronica." I smiled at her and she nodded, "Please say I'm coming with you to confront your dad."

"Of course you are." Veronica said looking at me.

-time skip-

Just like Veronica had said. Me and her were going to talk with her dad right this very moment. And it was going to be a conversation, he never forgets.

"All right, Daddy. Cards on the table." Veronica started as we walked into his office, "I'm not paying protection money to anyone, not penny, not Minetta, and especially not to you."

"Veronica, Y/n, a bit of advice from one entrepreneur to another, don't make enemies of the people trying ot help you." Hirum said causing me to roll my eyes.

This is bullshit.

"Help us?" I questioned with a slight laugh as Veronica smiled at me, "Okay, Here's the deal."

"You tell your lackeys to back off or I'll send these photographs of your drug lab to the authorities." Veronica said putting the file down on the table, "Faster then you can say 'heisenberg.' And that's not all, Y/n has a hard drive at her house with the rest. So, their will always be photo's to show."

"Yeah, I doubt these will have much traction with Minetta." Hirum said looking up at me and Veronica.

"We won't go to Minetta." I giggled, "We'll go to the FBI."

"Oh, and also, I want $10,000 a week in perpetuity." Veronica demanded, "That's right, Daddy. I shaking you down."

"You can keep those by the way. I've got my copies." I smiled at him and winked before I walked out with Veronica.