Chapter 80: Friends again

It was my shift at Pops tonight. Pop had family buisness, and Veronica was dealing with the speak easy. Of course I had help, but I was in charge tonight.

When Sweet Pea and Fangs walked in. I gave them a quick smile before turning back to what I was doing. One of my employees attending to Sweet Pea and Fangs.

Once they walked out, I felt a weird feeling. A feeling that I don't get unless something bad is happening. I got up from where I was sitting and I followed them out the door.

Only to see the Pretty Poisons beating Fangs and Sweet Pea up. Cheryl was only standing and watching. She had gone crazy, and this wasn't okay.

"Oh my god Cheryl, what did you do!" I shouted running over to the two boys to see if they were okay.

"Y/n why are you helping them? They tried to recruite you and Toni back." Cheryl shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"They're still my friends, you bitch!" I shouted lifting Sweet Pea to his feet.

I then helped Fangs before walking towards my car. I quickly unlocked the door the Pretty Poisons just starring at me. Cheryl looked beyond pissed off.

"Get in!" I shouted looking at Sweet Pea and Fangs as they nodded their heads and ran to the car.

Sweet Pea got in the front, Fangs in the back. His arms resting on both mine and Sweet Pea's chairs. I got one last glance at Cheryl before driving towards the trailor park.

"What did you idiots do?" I asked tapping the stirring wheel to the rythm of the music in the background.

"We didn't do anything." Fangs replied as Sweet Pea looked at his scars in the mirror.

"They jumped us." Sweet Pea explained as I started driving faster, both boys gripping something due to fear, "Hey, don't you think your going a little...to fast?"

"No." I said pushing the gas down even more causing the guys to scream.

Not to much longer we arrived at the Jones trailor. The noise of my car causing the Jones to exit the trailor. And to my surprise Gladys and Jellybean were behind Jughead.

"Stay here for a second." I said getting out of the car and slamming the door, "Jughead, we need to talk."

"What's up?" He asked and I motioned my fingers, Sweet Pea and Fangs getting out of the car looking horrible, "What the hell happened."

"The Pretty Poisons happened." I said as the three in front of me rushed down the stairs, "Cheryl happened."

"Aren't the Pretty Poisons your gang?" Jughead asked, me and him were face to face while Sweet Pea and Fangs stayed behind me, Gladys and Jelly Bean stayed behind Jughead.

"They were." I replied looking down at his wrist to see he took his braclete off, "You took it off?"

"You took yours off first!" Jughead shouted throwing his hands in the air.

"Jug..." I whispered Jughead sighed letting his hands fall to his side.

"What?" He asked frustrated but I didn't say anything I just ran closer to him, engulfing him in a hug as I cried into his chest.

"I'm so sorry Juggie..." I whispered as he slowly wrapped his arms around me, everyone else going inside, "I'm so so sorry."

"Me too." Jughead sighed as he let go and we walked inside.

"Ow." Fangs groaned as Gladys was helping him clean up.

"You guys are a joke." Gladys sighed, "Jug, if you don't get your house in order, more people are going to defect and more gangs are going to start popping up. And the Serpents' little piece of the pie is going to get smaller and smaller."

"I know, that's why I'm brining back the big guns." Jughead said walking into the kitchen, with my serpent jacket.

"Really?" I asked jumping up and down and Jughead just nodded, "Wait...what about Toni? Cheryl? The Pretty Poisions?"

"Your with both of us now." Jughead said handing me the jacket as I quickly put it on.

"Oh my god I've missed this thing." I smiled as I twirled around.

"Y/n can't always do the dirty work." Gladys said as my smile turned to a look of confusion, "You need numbers. Now I happen to know for a fact the Ghoulies are up for grabs. Ever since I took care of Penny, they've been leaderless. Recruit 'em."

"The Ghoudlies tried to burn down Pop's on riot night." Jughead brought up as I shook my head no.

"Nope, no way in hell."

"So tame them and give them something they want. Trust me, this is your only shot at survival." Gladys said as I looked at Jughead before my phone started ringing.

Sweet Pea handed it to me and I walked into the living room. Everyone watching and listening carefully.

"Where are you?" Toni asked before I could even say hi.

"Hi, I'm good, how are you?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm great, where are you?" Toni repeated her question as I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm with Sweet Pea." I said not fully a lie, but also a lie.

"Um why?" She asked as I looked at Sweet Pea and then Fangs.

"The Pretty Poisons and Cheryl jumped him and Fangs." I explained to her and before she replied she hung up, "Hello? Toni? And she's gone."

"What was that all about?" Jughead asked.

"Not sure, but I think I should go before my girlfriend tries to murder someone." I sighed as Jelly Bean ran over and hugged me, "It's good to see you JB."