Chapter 73: Stealing from Hirum Lodge

"Come on it will be fun

"Come on it will be fun." Toni said as we walked down my stair case with Cheryl.

My father has returned home, and is fine with Toni staying, but he has no clue what we're doing tonight. The Lockdown was over, so Jughead, my dad, and FP were back in town.

"You sure?" I asked as we walked outside, to our motorcycles, "Cheryl, your riding with me."

"Yep, here's your mask. Kitty cat." Cheryl said handing me a cat mask, one that all of us had.

We made our way towards the Pembrook. Residents? Hirum Lodge, Veronica Lodge, and Hermioen Lodge. Would I ever want to steal from Veronica? No.

But from Hirum, of course. I don't seem to care who I make angry or sad. As long as I'm taking my revenge on him. He ruined my life, so I was going to ruin his.

Cheryl had people on the inside helping us as well. So, don't be surprised when we found a latter outside the Pembrook. A latter that goes all the way up to Hirum's apartment.

I was the first up, then Toni, then Cheryl. And once we got in I ran over locking the door of the office. That way no one could get in. Cheryl and Toni grabbing everything they could while I rushed over to the safe.

The words Veronica spoke flooding my brain.

Always my birthday.

Back when we had to get Archie's ransome money, we had to get into this exact safe. The lock, was Veronica's birthday, and it still is to this day.

Toni rushed over with a smirk on her face. I don't know why we got the sudden idea, to go and steal from Hirum Lodge. But we got the idea, and right now I'm not regetting it at all. Plus he's the reason I don't get to see my brother right now.

"Always V's birthday." I chuckled to myself as Toni help the bag open and I started to stuff if full, "We should give some of this to V."

"She's right." Cheryl said as she opened a drawer and pulled out a dimand covered egg thing, "What the hell is this?"

"Something that looks expensive?" Toni said as I closed the safe and took the bag of money from her.

"It looks like an egg." I added as Cheryl shrugged and put it in the bag, she then kissed the photo on the wall, leaving her red lipstick mark, "Let's go kitty cats."

Cheryl took half the money and things with her. While me and Toni took the other half, dumping it on my bed when the two of us got home. I didn't know someone could have so many 100 dollar bills.

I looked up at Toni who was biting her lip. We made eye contact as I walked towards her.

"You make a very sexy Robin Hood, T." I smiled as she continued to bite her lip, driving me insane, "Stealing from the rich, to give to, well, us. As Cheryl might say."

"You're crazy." Toni said but with a smirk, she gripped my hands in hers, "I love you."

I smirked, "I love you."

Toni ripped the buttons open on my shirt before throwing it across the room. I bit my lip as she pushed me backwords onto the bed. Climbing up on top of me.

And the first thing she did was attach her lips to my neck. I quickly flipped our positons as I attacked her lips. The two of us fighting for dominance, but as usual Toni one.