Chapter 79: Pretty Poisons

3rd Person:

Jughead and Betty walked into the class room. Where the Serepent meetings usually took place. But the room was more empty then usual.

"Where the hell is everyone else?" Jughead asked confused as he set his bag down.

"Oh, we're down another eight." Sweet Pea replied turning to look at Jughead.

"Another eight?" Jughead asked confused.

"All girls." Sweet Pea explained, because Y/n had done something that Jughead would soon learn to regret.

"Where are they all going?" Betty asked confused putting her bag down as well.

"Turns out Y/n started her own gang. As a present to Toni. All the girls are defecting to it." Sweet Pea answered as Jughead sighed.

"The pretty Poisons." Fangs added on, "So, what do you want us to do, boss?"

"Nothing. This all because I banished Y/n, Cheryl, and Toni." Jughead blamed himself, knowing that it was true, "I just need to talk to Y/n, get her back into the Serpent fold, and the rest will come back, too."

"Do you not remember the last time you talked to Y/n?" Fangs asked as Jughead rubbed his temples.

"She told you to go hell." Sweet Pea reminded Jughead of the moment as he nodded slightly.

"Yeah I rememeber, I was there." Jughead sighed before continuing, "She just needs to be reminded what it means to be a Serpent. I'll make this right.

Jughead had no luck getting Y/n to talk to him. She refused in a matter of fact. So he asked Toni, who was hesitant but agreed to meet him at Pops for a conversation.

"You're a Topaz. Being in the Serpents is your birthright." Jughead started as Toni sat opposite from him, "We're a family. I'd like you to reconsider joining the gang."

"You want me and Y/n back in the serpents?" Toni asked shocked, "Make Y/n queen again. I mean, since she was your best friend and all, right?"

"You know I can't do that, Toni." Jughead sighed.

"Because of Betty, right?" Toni asked and Jughead nodded slightly, "Then we're not coming back."

"What are the Pretty Poisons providing for you that the Serpents can't?" Jughead asked leaning forward causing Toni to do the same.

"An opportunity to lead. With the Pretty Poisons, me and Y/n rule. We're a sisterhood." Toni explained to Jughead.

"You know your going to become Cheryl's vanicty project, right?" Jughead brought up.

"And your wrong about the Serpents still being a family. That's what we used to be. Not anymore." Toni said walking towards the door, "But I don't make the calls."

"What?" Jughead asked knowing he wasted his time.

"Your just gonna have to talk to Y/n, good luck with that by the way." Toni said walking back holding out a frienship braclet, "Because she told me to give this to you."

Jughead took the braclet and Toni walked out. They were the braclets the two of them made when Jughead's mom left. When he was at his lowest and so was she. Because she was trying to find out how to come out.

"What have I done?" Jughead sighed running a hand through his hair.

He looked at his wrist, before removing his braclet as well. He had to find a way to get Y/n to put hers back on.

And while he was making a plan. Cheryl was doing exactly waht Jughead said. Taking over the Pretty Posions.

"Anchor your hand at the corner of your mouth. Use your dominant eye. Now, relax, my pretties. Release." Cheryl said as Y/n glared at her from a far.

"Brava. Now go again." Cheryl demanded.