Chapter 39: Betty's freakout

"You're the literal embodiment of Chris." Betty giggled from the side of the stage and I looked at Toni confused, because this wasn't suppose to be happening.

Betty and Veronica are suppose to be best friends. So why is Betty being such a jerk lately? I've noticed it with her and me to. I'm a little confused not going to lie.

"Never has a role been so perfectly type-cast." Betty continued and by now my jaw was dropped to the floor.

"Betty..." Archie said in a beggingly voice, he wanted her to stop.

Veronica put a finger in the air just as confused as I was. But by now me and Veronica are finally getting back to old terms that I want to see what Veronica has to say.

I love Betty, but I can't believe she just said that.

"What was that, Betty?" Veronica questioned walking towards Betty.

Veronica actully seemed a little hurt. After all, Veronica has been trying to get better, and she wants to change her life for the bettter. And what Betty is saying really isn't going to help.

"I mean think about it. Spoild rich girl, check! Major daddy issuses, check! Bad to the bone, trying to control everyone around her, including her boyfriend and best friend, check check check!" Betty said with an all to happy smile on her face.

This isn't right, I have to say something don't I?

"Betty that's enough." I said walking towards Veronica who looked like she wanted to cry.

"Actully Y/n your role fits perfectly to." Betty smiled walking towards me and Veronica stood their shocked to the core that Betty Cooper talked bad to her face again.

"Yeah? How's that?" I asked crossing my arms like the diva I am and glarring at her waiting for the stupid answer.

"Well lets think about it, your character is best friends with Carrie White. Your best friends with Cheryl. And Carrie White in the rewrite Kevin did banged your girlfriend. In the real world Cheryl banged Toni." Betty said and my all to confident smile turned into a frown.

What? I couldn't help but start crying as Veronica pulled me into a hug.

"What?" I asked confused and both Cheryl and Toni looked shocked as if everything Betty just said was true.

"Your character also bangs the star baseball player, so it won't be long until your bang Reggie right? Or have your already done that?" Betty asked when Jughead finally had enough of it and dragged Betty off stage.

I turned towards Toni who was crying, it was true. Cheryl banged my girlfriend? How is this even possible? Why would Cheryl do something like that. Me and Cheryl are suppose to be best friends.

"Is it true?" I sobbed pushing Veronica off me and walking towards Cheryl. I pushed Cheryl to the ground angry, "DID YOU FUCKING BANG TONI!"

"Yeah..." Cheryl cried getting up and trying to give me a hug but I backed away.

"What the actul fuck is wrong with you?" I cried pushing her away from me before running out of the gymnasim crying my little heart out.

I went to the one place I knew no one would find me. Except for the one other person who knew where that spot was, and if they really cared they would come find me.

I sat in the tree I always sat in when I was sad. I watched the sunset and listened to everyone shouting my name. Toni was crying and shouting for me, shouting that she wanted to explain everything.

Cheryl shouted that she was sorry, Jughead shouted that Betty was sorry, Archie shouted for me. But someone finally remembered our spot and I could hear their voice under the tree.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I love you." The voice whispered softly knowing that I was going through a hard time.

I'm just glad she came through and came to talk to me, I don't know what I would do without her.

A/n: THE DRAMA!

What would you like to happen between Y/n and Toni? I've been planning this plot twist for awhile now, but I need some Ideas on what to do next. It took me a second to get out of writers block which is why I haven't been updating lately. Which is why I would really like help with some Ideas.

Also who do you think came to the tree? Who do you think pulled through for Y/n?

Also I'm still taking suggestions on what you want to happen to Y/n the night of the musical. Do you want her on stage? Back stage? The last person to have seen Midge? It's up to you I'm taking the highest vote.