Chapter 78: The bunker attack

The bunker was mine and Toni's for the night. It was suppose to be Kevin's and Moose's but they decided to do it at Kevin's house. And my brother was home with Josie.

I have a feeling my brother and Josie have something going on. So I didn't want to be there. Especially with Toni.

Toni walked in with a bunch of poster board stuff. And pictures. I wanted to make more poster boards, but this time of everyone in our friend group. For everyone's friendaversery. You could say.

"Perfect." I smiled she placed everything down on the table and we got to work.

I was going through a picture when I found one of me and Jughead. I sighed looking up at Toni who was starring at me. My eyes filling with tears.

"God I miss him so much." I said quickly whipping the tears from my eyes and putting the picture down on the table, "What am I going to do T?"

"Well I can't talk to Jughead, but I can make you forget for a little while." She said standing up and walking towards me.

She took her jacket off laying it on the floor. And she undid the buttons of her shirt. I knew this would be a distraction, but it wouldn't last forever.

Toni's flannel fell to the floor as she walked over. Grabbing the end of my long sleeve shirt and pulling it over my head. But before she could do anything she starred down at my arm.

The marks were shown brighter. Because I've been doing it again. Toni never knew, because I couldn't tell her I didn't know how.

"I'm sorry T." I cried as she traced one of her fingers across the long scar.

She grabbed my waste pushing me towards the bed. She sat me down before slowly getting on top of me. I was shocked, as she placed my hands on her hips.

"Don't say a word." She whispered in my ear, "You aren't ever going to do it again, okay?"

Her forehead rested against mine as I nodded slowly. She then kissed me passionatly before pulling away and nodding.

"Good..." She whispered into my ear, nibbling at it.

Toni slowly pushed me down. Her hands placed on my hips still as she placed kissed up my stomach to my lips.

"I love you..." She whispered, "Y/n Topaz."

"Hey that kind of has a ring to it." I giggled as Toni nodded her head in agreement.

"It does, doesn't it." She laughed sitting up fully.

3rd person pov:

All of the parents were gathered together. Calling their children. Everyone answered but one person. Y/n Andrews. Fred continued to call her over and over again, but she still didn't answer.

"Josie is with Archie at Fred's." Sierra said relieved.

"Veronica's with Reggie." Hermione said also relieved but Fred put his phone down nervous.

"Y/n's not picking up." He said worried.

"Cheryl, you don't know where the Andrew girl is, do you?" Penelope asked still on the phone with Cheryl.

Y/n's pov:

Me and Toni were laying down in the bed. I was staring off in space. Half of Toni's body on top of me as she rubbed my arm up and down.

That's when footsteps were heard and she sat up slightly. I did as well confused. No one was suppose to be here. And Kevin told everyone that he called the bunker. So know one we know should be here.

"What the hell?" I questioned rolling off the bed to look down the tunnel.

A group of figures stood in front fo me. They were all wearing Gargoyle masks and I stepped back slightly. After jumping. Toni got off the bed as well walking towards me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as I pushed Toni behind me.

They shinned red lights at us. I tried to make a run for my gun that I kept down here. But they ran at us, grabbing Toni and me before dragging us out.

But I had a surprise.

I tried to put up a fight, but both my arms were grabbed. My arms yanked behind my back. This was not the night I was excpecting.

We were taken further into the woods where the Gargoyle king was in front of us. Toni stopped fighting but I continued to. I faught to the point where a knife was held to my throught.

This felt familer.

The two of us were then pushed to the ground. I groaned as the knife barly cut my throat. Not deep enough for me to loose very much blood. But I could feel blood that's for sure.

Two cups sat in front of us. I knew what was going on, and it wasn't good.

"Still miss the game?" I asked turning to Toni who shook her head no.

I sighed before looking at the knives. My hands were behind my back. One of my hands gripped around my gun. I made a run for it, and barley got it.

"You idiots." I laughed pulling the gun out and shooting the Gargoyle king and standing up, "Who's next?"

"Who the hell gave you a gun?" The familer voice of FP was heard when I saw a group of people running our way.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" I asked turning to Kevin and Mr. Keller.

"Oh thank god your okay." My dad ran over pulling me into a hug as Cheryl rushed over and hugged Toni.

FP removed the mask from the Gargoyle king. And I quickly noticed who it was. I just didn't understand.

"Dad?" Moose asked confused.

"What the fuck?" I asked shocked starring at him.

"I just wanted to scare my son. I wouldn't hurt anyone." He said looking at FP, "My son was suppose to be here tonight."