Chapter 88: Offical Jr Sheriff

The serpents walked through the dark school. Black pants, white shirts, and our trainee jackets were on. Everyone wearing the same thing as Jughead lead us through the dark halls.

We came into a dark room. Me and Sweet Pea back to back. He pulled me along as I watched our backs.

We came out of the room, me and Sweet Pea in the front. But I sighed in frustation as a red dot appeared on my forehead. Sweet Pea still hadn't noticed yet so I pulled him down to the floor with me right as Jughead yelled to us.

"You three are dead." Mr. Keller said turning the lights on as me and Sweet Pea slowly stood up, "Always check your six, Deputies."

"It's a deadly mistake." FP said coming out of nowhere as me and Sweet Pea sighed in frustration.

"This is just a simulation, but you don't get any do-overs on the street." Mr. Keller explained as I ajusted my jacket.

"Which makes it all the more obvious that you boys and girl aren't ready for them." FP said as I looked over to Jughead, "You wanna stop the rogue Gargoyles? Work as a team. Till you've proven you can do that, I'm not letting you out there. Do it again."

Everyone groaned as they started to walk back. But FP stopped me, pulling me with him as he held something in his pocket.

He handed me a small jr deputy badge. I raised an eye brow cofused as I took it and looked up at him. This didn't seem right but Mr. Keller joined us, a smile on his face.

"You may have died in the simulation, but what you did for Sweet Pea is exactly what a sheriff does." Mr. Keller said taking the badge from me and pinning it to my jacket.

"Which is exactly why, your good to start out on the streets. Because we know you can handle yourself." FP continued to explain, "Just don't tell Jughead."

Later me and FP were watching something go down from afar. We were trying to figure out who was selling drugs so we could get the drug trade out. So we had someone under cover buying the drugs.

But out of nowhere Sweet Pea and Fangs ran out. They grabbed the drug dealer when Jughead also walked out. I looked at FP who had a face full of anger.

"This wasn't suppose to happen was it?" I asked and he looked towards me.

"No it wasn't." FP groaned as he looked back towards his son, "That boy is gonna be the death of me."

I opened the the door to the truck me and FP were hiding in. FP got out first as he walked toward Jughead, and I jumped out after.

"You ruined my bust." FP said as I followed him and Jughead looked at me confused.

"What the hell were you thinking Jug?" I asked as FP grabbed his shoulder.

"Just, get Sweet Pea and Fangs away from the dealer." FP said as I nodded and walked towards the two.

"HEY!" I shouted pulling Sweet Pea away from the drug dealer, "Let the kid go. You too Fangs."

The two boys backed away as I grabbed the dealer by his jacket. I brought him closer to me, a glare placed on my face. If Jughead was going to ruin this, I mine as well ruin it too.

"Where the hell is Kurtz?!" I shouted banging him against the wall behind him, the two other officers walking over as Sweet Pea and Fangs sounded shocked.

"Hey Andrews!" One of the officers shouted but I ignored it.

"I asked a question!" I shouted pushing him against the wall again, "Where the hell is Kurtz!"

I got the address happy, and made my way towards Pop's. I was going to have Jughead meet me there when I found three people who could be incredibly helpful.

My brother, Mad Dog, and Baby Teeth. I don't care that FP gave me a chance. I will ruin it if it means getting the drug dealing away from Riverdale. Or at least away from my friends.

"Archie!" I shouted as I walked over, I never formally meet Mad Dog and Baby Teeth but Archie told me all about them.

Archie looked up as the two boys across from him turned around. I gave them a quick smile before taking my jacket off and making Archie move over.

"Sheriff's daughter?" Baby Teeth asked as he looked down at my badge but I shook my head.

"My sister." Archie said looking up, "She's got a girlfriend by the way."

"That I do." I smiled before turning to Archie, "Anyways, I got Kurtz hide out I need you to talk to Jug and get everyone to meet. I'll send you the location."