Chapter 18: Penny

At the Whty Wrym me and Jughead were putting up postes for the missing head. I don't think it's going to do much but I'm hoping for the best.

I do not want to go to jail under Hiram Lodge. Because it will be absolute hell.

"All right, order of the Ophidians." Jughead annonced putting up the last poster.

"Jughead Jones and Y/n Andrews." A familer voice said and I stumbled into Jughead.

Not good, not good, NOT GOOD!

She's going to kill the first chance she gets. I'm doomed.

"Did you really think you'd see the last of me?" Penny asked.

Shit!

"What's the snake charmer doing here?" Jughead asked, "Dad?"

"No, I brought her in, to help us." Tall boy explained.

Does he not know what I did to that lady? I cut her serpent tattoo off while Toni and Sweet Pea held him down.

Oh double shit.

"We don't need Penny's kind of help." Jughead shouted gripping my hand.

He only ever grabbes my hand when he's trying to comfort me. But I couldn't say anything I couldn't do anything. Because I'm a dead son of a bi-

"You don't get a say anymore." Tall Boy continued.

Oh do I hate Tall Boy. I hate him with every single bone in my body.

"Since she broke Serpent law and hurt one of our own kind." Tall boy said pointing at me.

I gulped out of fear and Jughead sqeezed my hand tighter. It's not making me feel better though, it's not making me feel good at all.

"Penny was about to tell your dad, and FP." Tall boy said looking at me.

Okay but it would be really bad if my dad got involved in this. I know that's he's okay with me being a Serpent and all, but I don't think he would be okay with me cutting a tattoo off of someone.

"Show him, Penny." Tall Boy said and Penny rolled up her sleeve.

Toni looked at me and it looked like she was about to cry. Her eyes were wet and she was fighting the frown that was starting to form on her face.

Oh I'm so screwed.

"Show 'em all." Tall boy said as Penny stood up to show everyone.

On her forearm their was a patch of red skin where her tattoo use to be and I stumbled back. Oh what have I gotten myself into?

"That used to be my Serpent tattoo, until your son's girlfriend sliced a chunk outta my arm and left me bleeding in a ditch in Greendale." Penny said showing FP the most, "But I'm still willing to help the Serpents."

"Tall Boy showed me those eviction notices. They're legit." Penny continued, "Luckily, I can think of about 41 ways to stall the process. And I'm talking years."

"What's your price, Penny?" FP asked and you could hear the disappointment in his tone.

"Blood for blood." Penny answered quickly and I gulped.

This can't be good this can't be good at all. Oh I'm so dead...I'm so fucking dead!

Oh triple shit.

"An eye for an eye, I want back in with the Serpents and I want her kicked out." Penny said before turning to look at me, "Oh, yeah, one last thing princess...I want your tattoo carved off, and I want to do it myself. With a dirty knife."

Shit.

"Jughead take Y/n back to the trailor we have a lot to discuss." FP said and Jughead dragged me out.

But I'm going to be honest I don't want to be in this room any longer.

Suddenly my problem with Hiram Lodge seems a lot less smaller then my problem with Penny Peabody.

Once we got to the trailor I sat down on the couch with my hand buried in my hair. I'm so doomed, and you know what it's all Jughead's fault.

"Y/n don't worry we're going to figure this out." Jughead tried to reasure me but I was having none of it.

"No, you know what? I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for your stupidity." I said standing up.

"My stupidity?" Jughead asked angirly.

"Yes your stupidity! If it weren't for your stupid ideas and dragging me into the Serpents I wouldn't be in this mess and Hiram Lodge wouldn't be trying to send me to jail for something one of you snakes probably did!" I shouted when the door opened.

Both me and Jughead turned to the door to see a worried but pissed off FP enter. I was just as pissed off though and Jughead was confused because this is the first time I have ever yelled at him.

This is the first time I've ever actully been angry with him. I fight with Reggie more then I fight with Jughead and Reggie is my best friend.

"Well? What did they say? Are they kicking her out?" Jughead asked as if I didn't just yell at him.

"There's gonna be a vote." FP answered, "Y/n versus Penny."

"Me versus..." I said confused in a whisper.

So either me or Penny are going to be in the Serpents. And if Penny is welcomed back she's going to slice my tattoo right off.

I'm so fucked.

"What, they can't see what we get?" Jughead asked, "With Penny in the picture?"

"Penny's a cobra, but making Y/n mutilate her? That's the kind of thing you don't come back from, Jug." FP explained.

"Yeah, like stuffing a teenager's body in a freezer?" Jughead askd and I took that as my cue to leave.