Chapter 23: little bitches

We arrived in the lounge and the room that was once filled with chatter broke into an uncomfrtrable scilence. But Cheryl Blossom has that effect on people.

"You little bitches." Cheryl said pulling me away from Midge, "You did this to my sweet sweet Y/n."

"Cheryl what are you talking about?" Toni asked glancing at me before looking at Sweet Pea.

Like I said, everyone was in here. Every single one of my friends and Archie's friends. But of course only a few of the people in here were having an effect on me.

"Well for starters me and Midge found her sobbing in the girls locker room." Cheryl said making me make eye contact with everyone.

I get that she is trying to help me, but she's not doing very well. Because the last thing I want is for everyone to see me crying and I don't want everyone to see me like this.

"Cheryl I still don't understand." Veronica said annoyed.

Clearly we had interupted something when we walked in. And of course none of them thought to invite me or talk to me. And people wonder why I hate people.

"What do you mean you don't understand?" I hissed finally standing up for myself, "You and your stupid father are my biggest problem right now. You have my brother so wrapped around your little finger that I can't talk to him without him glaring at me. And your stupid ass father wants me behind bars for something I don't even know about."

"And Jughead Jones, you are the worst friend someone could ever have. I do everything for you and you can't talk to me just to talk to me. The only time you talk to me is when you need something." I spat and Cheryl had to grip my shoulder.

I let out a sigh before looking at Toni, "And Toni, I opened my heart out to you. And in return you tell me you don't know how you feel?"

"Midge you take her." Cheryl demanded.

On our way out of the room I heard Cheryl talking to Archie, "Archie, don't excpect Y/n home for a little while. She's going to be staying with me until you guys can figure out how to make it up to her."

- Time skip -

Me, Midge, and Cheryl spent an hour at Pops with Reggie and Moose. But after that hour Midge went home with Moose and Cheryl took me to her house.

I was sitting in the guest bedroom that use to be Jason's old bedroom. I was always pretty close with the Blossoms. And sense Mrs. Blossom doesn't want me in bed with Cheryl. She let me have Jason's room for the time being.

Cheryl was sitting at the vanity in front of me. She was working on her make up for no apperent reason. Honestly I don't know why she does her make up so much. It's not like we're going anywhere.

Or at least I hope we're not going anywhere. Because after today I'm not really in the mood to go back to school after the weekened. But of course I have to, so I'm just going to stay with Cheryl, Reggie, Midge, and maybe Sweet Pea. It really depends on how I'm feeling.

"So what do you like about Toni?" Cheryl asked spinning around.

A smile formed on my lips slowly but I tried fighting it. There was no point though because Cheryl already saw the smirk on my face. And that caused a smile to grow on her own face.

"She has such a bright smile, she's beutiful, not to mention she does like girls. But she's the only other person besides you who actully cares about me." I replied looking down at my twiddling thumbs.

"Well, if she weren't a serpent I would date her." Cheryl laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I locked eyes with Cheryl's through the mirror. She gave me a soft smile before getting up. She walked over to me and placed a small kiss on my forhead.

"I wish you luck at school." Cheryl said walking out of my room.

The next day I was sitting outside on a bench watching Cheryl's archery practice. She practices alone all day everyday. Which I can understand because her mom had turned their house into a sex park and Cheryl's only true family is dead.

While she was loading an arrow I saw Hal Cooper walk out of the Blossom's house. What in the world is he doing here? He shouldn't be here, he has a wife, and kids.

"Cheryl." I whispered.

She turned to look at me and I nodded in Hal's direction. She turned to see Hal walking to his car. And I heard the scoff that escaped her lips faintly.

Once Hal was gone me and Cheryl made our way inside. We walked into the living room where Mrs. Blossom was sitting. Cheryl didn't even care that I was standing right there. She jumped right into action.

"Have you no scuples, Mother?" Chery asked.

"What are you going on about now?" Mrs. Blossom asked not even glancing at her daughter.

"We just saw Hal Cooper leaving Thistlehouse." I answered.

If I was going to be standing in the room and watching, I mine as well stand by my bestie.

"Betty was literally sick to her stomach at school yesterday, Mother. What if it was over this?" Cheryl asked, "You're destroying families with your courtesan ways."

"It's different... with Hal." Mrs. Blossom replied now looking at me and Cheryl, "He's not a client. It's real."

"Mrs. Blossom, he has a wife." I replied.

"Alice Cooper? That gorgan?" Mrs. Blossom asked before chuckling, "She's not the victim here. So please, Cheryl, Y/n, stay out of it."

The two of us rolled our eyes before storming out of the room at the same time. We fled up the stairs to Cheryl's room.