Chapter 5: Taking down Penny

"Penny." I said at the doorway with the serpants waiting.

I don't know if she knows who I am. But for the sake of the plan I sure hope she knows exactly who I am.

"Y/n Andrews." Penny sighed, "I haven't seen you in awhile."

I'll explain later.

Penny then looked down at my hands, "Nice crowbar?"

"Oh this?" I said before wacking her over the head with it and she fell to the ground unconcious.

The other serpants walked into the room with masks on as they put a bag over Penny's head and Sweet Pea carried her out. Jughead then gave me a low five as we followed the serpants out.

Once we had arrived at our spot, Penny had woken up. We placed her on her knees infront of all of us and Toni took the bag off her head.

I can't believe I got dragged into this.

I feel horrible for what I'm about to do and I don't know what I'm going to tell Archie. Or what I'm going to tell my dad.

They're both going to be so pissed off they'll hardly look at me. I can just feel it.

"Where am I?" Penny asked with a deep breath.

"You're in Greendale." Jughead said as I started walking towards her, "Your new home."

"But frankly Penny, I don't care where you set up shop." I said bending down to her height, "But it's not gonna be in Riverdale and it's not going to be with Serpants."

Jughead then came down next to me, "You want to deal drugs, you want to extort people that's your business. But not on the Southside. That belongs to us."

"You stupid, cocky kid." Penny said and I glared at her before punching her across the face.

"Shut up." I hissed.

But Penny just started laughing her little head off, "Serpent law says you can't hurt one of your own."

"Oh ya we know. That's why we're going to have Y/n here deal with you." Jughead said standing up.

I mean of course I'm a Serpant now but she doesn't know that and she doesn't need to know that. She looked at me horrified as I smiled and started to twirl a pocket knife through my fingers.

I then flicked the blade out and Sweet Pea and Toni came to hold her down. I brought the blade up to her serpant tattoo and forced myself to cut it off.

She's an evil low life but I had such a hard time doing this because I felt so bad. And I'm usually not the kind of person to do this sort of stuff.

But I'm a Serpant now, so I have to help Jughead with all his stupid ideas. And honestly I might end up in prison and my dad and brother will be ashamed of me.

But that's the worse that can happen.

After I had cut her Serpant tattoo off my hand was covered in blood and I just got up and walked away. Jughead was yelling after me but I was to lost in my own head.

Soon after I arrived home my serpant jacket hanging on my shoulders. My arms weren't through the sleeves and the jacket was just sitting there.

I walked in the house and Archie looked at me and smiled. But before I could return it he saw the blood on my hand and looked back up to my eyes.

"Y/n what happened?" Archie asked standing up from the couch.

"That's between me and the Serpants." I said before I started walking up the stairs.

"Y/n what did you do!" Archie shouted after me but I shut and locked my door behind me.

I quickly started to clean my hands with a wet wipe in my room. Once my hands were cleaned I sat on my bed and tangled my hands in my hair.

I kept getting texts from Jughead and Sweet Pea. Jughead must have given my phone number to Sweet Pea because he kept asking if I was ok.

I didn't respond to either Jughead or Sweet Pea and I just turned my phone off. And the next morning I woke up to text messages from all sorts of people.

I had texts from Jughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni, F. P., Archie, and my dad. But I just left everyone on red and didn't respond to any of them. My life felt like it was over.

I can't believe the things I would do for Jughead.