Chapter 11: To talk to a Lodge

So the good news is that Reggie had forgiven me and we're back to being best friends. But ever sense Fang and Sweet Pea found out about my crush on Toni they tease me when we're around her. Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't got the hint yet.

It's been pretty clear.

To my surprise the next day Jughead did come back to school but he wasn't wearing his jacket. What a surprise.

But here's the bad thing. Veronca Logde is now offically ruining the Serpants lives.

Veronica may think she's helping but she's not, she's not even close to helping. Because now the serpants have to wear uniforms to cover there tattoos and apperently their clothes weren't approppiate.

"What the hell...guys?" Me and Jughead said in unison when we saw Toni and Sweet Pea in their uniforms.

The two of them walked over to us more pissed off then usual when Toni finally said something.

"Weatherbee gave them to us." Toni informed us, "Said he understood that not every Southside student had the means to purchase Riverdale High acceptable clothes."

"That is such bullshit." I mumbled and Sweet Pea nodded at me.

"He thinks this will help us fit in." Toni finished and I rolled my eyes.

I have to find Veronica.

"Where's Fogarty?" Jughead asked refurring to Fangs.

"He wouldn't wear the uniform, so they got rid of him, suspended him." Sweet Pea answered and that's when I had enough.

I turned getting ready to walk out when Toni yelled after me, "Where are you going?"

"To talk to a Lodge." I replied as I left the room and started my hunt for Veronica Lodge.

Or my brother.

Even though me and my brother still aren't on speaking terms.

When I heard someone playing the guitar in the music room I just knew it had to be Archie. So I pocked my head around the corner to see Archie with the person I was looking for.

But she seemed to be pissed off. So, pissed off that she didn't even notice me enter the room. Neither of them did for that matter.

"Your insane boyfriend just ambushed me in my dorm room." Veronica said looking down at her phone.

Wait Archie and Veronica got back together? Sense when?

I swear nobody tells me anything.

"He broke my nose and was foaming at the mouth." Veronica continued to read and I was shocked, "Hope you've had your shots."

"I can explain that." Archie replied.

"By all means, Archie, I would love to hear why you went to New York behind my back and attacked Nick St. Clair." Veronica shouted.

Well honestly I wish my brother took me with him, I would love to hurt that little peice of shit. He tried to rape not just Veronica but Cheryl as well. And I had to help Veronica and the pussy cats beat the shit out of him.

Poor Cheryl wouldn't leave my side for days.

"I wanted to beat the hell out of him." Archie responded when I finally decided to say something.

"I wish you would have brought me with you." I said as both Veronica and Archie turned to look at me, "Now on a even more important note, I need to borrow your Lodge."

"What?" Archie asked, "Sense when are you talking to me?"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME BORROW YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted grabbing her wrist and pulling her away, "You can finish this conversation later."

"Y/n as much as I love to hang out with you, what are we doing?" Veronica asked as I dragged her all the way to Pop's.

"We need to talk about you and the Serpant Uniforms." I replied sitting her down in a booth.

"Look Y/n I know your close with Toni and them but this was something that needed to happen." Veronica said as I sat across from Veronica.

"No you don't get it." I replied.

I spent the whole afternoon talking to her but I still couldn't get her to forget about the uniforms. And I feel horrible because the Serpants shouldn't have to wear a uniform just because one person is making them.

This is the moment I truly started to hate Veronica Lodge.