Chapter 86: Together again

I was adding a layor of lip gloss in the girls bathroom. When someone showed up in the mirror behind me. I jumped terrified until I noticed it was just Evelyn.

"What do you want child of the corn?" I asked as I turned around to face the girl that scared the shit out of me.

"I just thought you might want to see what's happening in the hall." Evelyn said pointing towards the door as I looked at her confused.

I walked out the door Evelyn close behind me. I walked out to see Toni ripping the pictures of me and her out of my locker. And ripping them in to thousands of pieces. And worst of all she destroyed the locket I had hanging in my locker.

"What the hell are you doing you psyco!" I shouted running towards her and picking up all the pictures.

"I don't like these pictures, and I want to sell the gold in the necklace for some money." Toni shrugged as she shut my locker, "You souldn't have given me your locker combination."

"You know what, I tried to stay here with you. But you know what, the school isn't big enough for both of us. I was here far before you, so leave." I said glaring at the girl who looked like she was about to break down in tears.

I was laying in my bed. My face in my pillows when there was a knock on the door. I assumed that it was Archie so I let them in. But instead Toni walked in.

"If your here to ruin the poster bored, I already did." I said pointing to the now empty wall.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked walking towards the trash can full of the torn up pieces of paper.

"You already did it, so why do you care?" I asked throwing the locket at her as she stumbled to catch it.

"What are we doing?" Toni asked as she put the locket in her back pocket, "It's us, are we seriously breaking up over Jughead?"

"Yes." I said as I sat back down on my bed.

"Really?!" Toni shouted as she through her hands in the air, "You said you wanted to fix this."

Toni pointed between me and her as I looked at her confused. I sat back against the head bored as I starred at her.

"Your serious?" I asked crossing my arms and she walked closer to me.

"Of course I'm serious, I love you. And it took one week being without you to notice that I couldn't live without you." Toni said grabbing my hands and lifting me to my feet.

"Toni, I don't know." I said shacking my head as I let go of her hands, "It took you until our second breakup, I knew before our first one. And if the main problem is Jughead, you have to know that's never going away."

"I know, I know. But I've noticed if Betty can accept it so can I. Jughead is the most special person in your life, after Archie. But you're mine." Toni smiled at me as I sighed and took her hand in mine.

"T, I love you." I said pulling her closer.

We held a long and passinate kiss. As I sighed pulling away and resting my forehead against hers.

"I love you more then you'll ever know." Toni replied .