EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎

Sans is now sitting on his Sentry Station in the middle of Waterfalls, as he is waiting for Frisk. And needless to say, what happened is a rather...strange day for him. For one, when Sans woken up from his nap, he thought that everything was back to normal. But when he looked at himself in the mirror while he is cleaning himself, he noticed something that stunned him. He though that it was not supposed to be here, and yet...it is here. He looked, and saw that both of his eyes, they are both still red with DETERMINATION. And even more insane for Sans, he kept his powers back in the previous timeline, meaning that he still keeps the trident, the spears, the fireballs, the vines, the pellets, and even the spider webs. He checked his stats, and he saw that his LV did not go down. It is still at LV 19, with him having the most HP, compared to many of the other monsters, even Undyne in her undying form and Asgore. In fact, he is only outclassed by one monster, and he has not been seen in a long time.

When Papyrus saw him like this, with his red eyes, he is surprised at what happened. But another thing that happened, is that he grew a little bit taller than before. Needless to say, Papyrus seems to be very happy with this, possibly even excited, as he wanted to tell Undyne, although Sans distract him by telling him to be concerned for the human first. And this was able to successfully distract Papyrus from Sans' new appearance, and Sans is able to teleport to where Frisk is at, telling him to meet him at Waterfalls, because he needed to talk to him about something important.

And right now, Sans is on the Sentry Station, as he looked around to try and see where the kid is, only for the kid to suddenly pop out of complete nowhere, making Sans jump.

"Boo!"

This made Sans go backwards a little bit, as he sees that Frisk had popped out of nowhere, with a goofy smile on his face, as Sans than spoke.

This made Sans feel a little bit annoyed, as he spoke out.

"Really clever, kid. Really clever. How very mature of ya."

Sans' voice is a little bit more like his usual self, no longer waning in between the lower and higher pitch, although those types of pitches are still present, just in a more echoing way and not in an overlapping way like in the previous timeline.