Ashes to Dust

Sans and Asriel, who decided to teleport Frisk in with Gaster, decided to explain what happened, especially with what was behind those accidents. And needless to say, Gaster is not happy, as he than told Sans and everyone else what he discovered, and how it is connected to Bete Noire.

"I can't believe it. This thing had been here from a long time, all because of that twisted wizard back then, all because of the coexistence between human and monsters? How petty is she?"

Sans said, as his eyes narrowed, and he than spoke out.

"Worse, that Jessica human framed Paps. If I ever see her at our front door step, I am gonna make sure that she suffers for it."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Agreed, and the fact that she nearly got you and Asriel killed. She will pay for this. But right now, we need to know what she can do."

Asriel than held his cheek, as he than spoke out.

"When...when I was with Bete, she...she did something to me. She...she made me see Chara in her place, even though it was really her. And she had a spear in her hands. I...I think she used something to make me hallucinate."

This made Gaster unhappy, as he spoke out.

"So she can make hallucinations to?"

Sans than spoke out.

"Only to Asriel. I didn't see her do it to me at the same time. I think she is only limited to one person at a time."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out.

"I need to contact Alphys on the current situation. And Sans, I need you to make sure you are at watch of anything suspicious, and contact Undyne of what happened."

Sans nodded, as he than took out the phone, and he began to speak to her.

A while later...

Sans and Gaster are outside, as Sans spoke out.

"G, I know you and Alphys have a plan of some kind when it comes to the kid. But we have no idea what her full capabilities are. She may be an inverted soul bearer, but she is different than Bravery, it's opposite, not to mention stronger. We need to know what her abilities are first."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out.

"I know, Sans, and this is why we have been preparing for something. We are going to try and find her, so that I can be the one to do it, and Alphys, she can trap that thing's companion, Kumu, I believe she called it. After all, Bete Noire, she is not human nor monster. She is not even a living thing in my eyes, despite having a soul. She is nearly a magical construct, and nothing more."

Sans nodded, as than, Frisk came to Gaster, as Sans and Gaster looked to see Frisk, as Gaster spoke out.

"I believe I'm aware of what you came to tell me."

Gaster than turned to Frisk, as he looks down at him.

"About that... that thing. I must warn you Frisk, in the conditions you are right now you don't stand a chance I also discovered that there can only be 1 Determination soul existing at the same time, same with Fear/Pink While it's true that only Fear can defeat Determination, only Determination can defeat Fear as well Do not be afraid Frisk Fear is something that can be overcome, defeated. Your determination isn't. You have no limits child, remember that. And Sans, you are determined yourself, and yet, you possess much a greater one than Frisk. So you should be able to defeat her to."

Sans nodded his head, as he than looks down, but he than noticed something.

"What's that."