Talk from the Void

The entire situation that Paper Crane is in...it is very...new, too say the least. He has never once been in a war of some kind, due to the fact that he is constantly traveling the AUs that he is in. He is still trying to learn and study about the Multiverse that he is in, still try to learn about his place in the AUs, but not once did he learn about what it means to be in a war. And unfortunately, he got his answer, in the form of a battle happening, in the Omega Timeline, where he had been nearly attacked by a various number of Sanses, with Shattered and Nightmare present in the Omega Timeline, and it seems that they have not given up in finding him.

He looked and witnessed the destruction that had been wrought by Team Void, and needless to say, Paper Crane wished that he knows how to lie, that way, it would make himself feel better in that he is feeling good, when in reality, he is not feeling good about what he had seen at all. It was one of the more horrific sights that he has ever seen. He had seen 2 people fight before, but only when it involves DeS and the Player, and it was already bad enough. But what he has seen...it was of many people fighting against each other, an army, as he believed that it is called.

This made Paper Crane very unhappy at what he had seen, and because of this, he had been deciding to take some alone time to AUs that had been involved in the genocide run, and thus, are mostly empty. And that is not the only reason. During the battle, the device that is used to feed Paper Crane magic, it had been damaged, and thus, is beginning to malfunction. Because of this, he needed to teleport out of the Omega Timeline as to prevent it from getting destroyed by his own hands. As sometimes it will function like normal, and most of the time, it will not work and it will threaten to possibly destroy the Omega Timeline, which forces Paper Crane to flee and prevent himself from the possibility that he might accuse toy destroy it, and even though he is unsure of the Omega Timeline can be destroyed, he does not want to take any chances on the fact that it might happen with him still present, and so he now goes to different AUs in order to feed off on their life force, to do it without killing anyone.

And right now...now he is inside of an Outertale AU, and his colored had been altered in which he now has the coloration of the Sans that resides in Outertale, meaning that he is has yellow, blue, and white coloration, as well as having white eye lights.

He is shown to be writing inside of his journal, which he got from DeS, before he had died from the AU being destroyed by him

He is shown to be writing inside of his journal, which he got from DeS, before he had died from the AU being destroyed by him. But even so, he has not forgotten what DeS has done for him, teaching him all that he knows, giving Paper Crane sentience, which made him start to think for himself, and it is something that he has not experienced before. Right now, Paper Crane is thinking on what it is that has just happened, seeing a war for the first time inside of the Omega Timeline, and it is needlessly one of the scairest moments that he had ever seen before in his entire life, for he has never been in a war before. He has been in battles, sure, but never in a legitimate war in his entire life, which he wrote in his journal. But what he also wrote in his journal is that he has been able to find some new friends, such as the alternate version of Dream with the 999 Golden Apples that empowered him, Righteous!Error, who has been helping him with his problem, and GlitchDust, who has been able to rescue him from Team Void and their clutches.