Betty's Revenge

Back in the Omega Timeline, Ink is shown to be with his spawns, as well as the spawn of Error and Swap that he has named, Bluescreen. And needless to say, Bluescreen is a very odd spawn, not simply because of his appearance, but because of something else he has. Normally, when a spawn speaks, they would usually speak English. But Bluescreen, he does not speak English. Instead, he speaks in binary code, in 0s and 1s, although it did not sound like 0s and 1s at all. In fact, it sounded rather...something else. And because of this, it made it difficult for Ink to understand him at first, but then, Gradient was able to understand him for some reason. Perhaps it is because he is the spawn of Error, as well as Paperjam doing the same. Whatever the case is, Gradient and Paperjam are able to speak and understand what he is seeing. And in time, a year being with BlueScreen, Ink began to understand as well. And Ink...he has no idea what Bluescreen can do, aside from having a Blaster of his own...and perhaps he best does all that he can to find out what Bluescreen can do. But most importantly, he does not want Error or Error404 to try and take Bluescreen or Gradient away, as he fears the catastrophic damage that they can do with 2 of his spawns in his possession. And because of this, Ink makes sure to the and keep them both safe from the both of them.

Right now, Gradient, who is 10, and Paperjam, who is 6, are seen to be paining and drawing something together in order to give it to Bluescreen

Right now, Gradient, who is 10, and Paperjam, who is 6, are seen to be paining and drawing something together in order to give it to Bluescreen. Bluescreen is sitting down on the table, crisscross, as Ink smiled and looked at his spawns with pride, and Palette Roller, now 3 years old, is with Dream, who is teaching him how to use his powers, especially in how to fly, Ink sighed, as he spoke out.

"Well, at least we are able to get more interesting spawns for us to have, right Dream?"

Dream nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yes, of course. But don't get carried away, Ink. After all, creations they may be, they are still sentient beings."

Ink nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Of course...I did not forget, Dream."

Dream nodded...before he then looked away, and thought of something, before he then spoke out.

"And...Ink. I think we need to go back to the fused AU. We shouldn't leave the AU the way it is."

Ink looks at Dream, and spoke out.

"You want us to go there?"

Dream nodded, and spoke out.

"I do. I can't just leave the entire universe the way it is with a fused Multiverse. It should not be the case where the AUs stay the way it is."

Ink looks down, and spoke out.

"Well...I can't also just leave the kids in the position that they are. Imagine what would happen if Error404 or Error come and find them, especially Gradient and BlueScreen. Imagine the destruction that they can wrought with them."

Dream looks down and nodded his head, before he hen spoke out.

"Yes, you have a point. Okay, let's bring them with us to the fused AU. Besides, I doubt that they will be affected by the RESETs that are happening inside of this AU."