My Promise

Sans was looking down, as he is back with the others, and Sans could hear Bete Noire speaking inside of his mind, at Kumu.

"I'm supposed to be feared.Then why am I the one who ends up running away. How many souls are infected?...SHOW THEM TO ME!! I WON'T USE HATE TO WIN THIS!! I'LL DO IT BY MYSELF, I'LL MAKE THEM FEAR ME!!! This one will be enough!!! Keep the rainbow ones and destroy the others kumu. Use some hate on him...There's no way they'll do the same again. I already looked into his memories. There's no one who can help him. I think it's time. It doesn't matter if humans see me the way I used to look anymore does it?. I never got used to be split in two anyways. It was fun while it lasted. Are you ready?"

When Sans heard this last thought, all of a sudden, he instantly felt something. Bete, she had gotten stronger. Whatever she did, she is obviously more powerful than ever before. Than, he hears her continue with these last 2 lines.

"We'll go hunt down the ones who hurt you so much. You've made me retreat for the last time."

Sans clenched his fist, as he than looked down at his hand, and he is holding into a Vial of Determination inside of his hand. He really has no idea how much he can take, due to the fact that they had been in this fight for stars-knows-how-long. He looked around and stood up, as he than looks to see Jessica injured. A pink blob had attacked and struck Jessica into her very soul. It is very unlikely that she will be able to completely recover from that. Asgore than spoke oth to Toriel

"Toriel attend Jessica's wounds. Quick."

Toriel did not even argue this time, as she than used her healing magic and spoke out to Jessica.

"Miss Jessica! Jessica! Wake up!"

Jessica than began to wake up, as Sans' eyes flared a little bit, due to how bad the situation went. But Jessica seems to be alive, as Toriel than spoke out

"There we go...It'll be fine."

Gaster than looked at the 2 Goat Monsters and spoke out.

"Asgore, I need to go to my lab in the Underground with Papyrus and Sans."

Asgore than nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Please go ahead. Come back when you're ready.
We all need to talk."

Gaster nodded, as Sans than spoke out.

"Come on, Bro. Let's go with G."

"Papyrus, please follow me."

Papyrus nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"RIGHT BEHIND YOU!"

Papyrus than went next to Sans and Gaster, as Sans than teleported to the Underground lab. Sans than sighed, as he than spoke out to Gaster.

"Alright, G. What do you have for us?"

Gaster than spoke out.

"First of all chive me that syringe of Determination."

This made Sans surprised, as he than held it out.

"How did you know that I have this, G?"

Gaster than spoke it out.

"I noticed that you had your left hand in your pocket most of the time."

This made Sans feel a little bit annoyed, but he still gave it to Gaster, anyways, as Gaster grabbed onto it. And Gaster's arms began to shake. Because of the fact that Bete had attacked his very soul, he can now no longer teleport. This is not good, because now Sans is the only one capable of doing such a thing. Phantom Papyrus than floats behind Sans as Gaster than spoke out.