Battle between Alpha Brothers

Nightmare Mode Dust, as well as the others, even Righteous and Hollow, look at the battle between JustSystematic and 100, as the 2 Alphatale Brothers, the oldest and middle child are fighting against one another, both filled with so much negativity and rage, as they looked at one another. JustSystematic smiled, as he spoke out to 100.

"So...Samson...how does it feel, to be blind to what you have become?! To become mama's mindless and obedient pet dog?"

100, not appreciating the question that he has heard from JustSystematic, roared out at him.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

100 charged at JustSystematic, who then does the same to 100 himself, as both of their hands locked against each other, and luckily, as JustSystematic is now much taller and larger, he is able to handle against 100's size and strength. 100 shrieks and roars, as JustSystematic then knees 100 in the gut, before grabbing him at the shoulders and throwing him up into the air, and he then flies up to meet with him once again. 100 looks, and sees JustSystematic coming fast, and when that happened, he fired his Pure Uncontrollable Blast at JustSystematic. But JustSystematic has a trick of his own. He opened all 3 of his mouths, and a purple bright light appeared inside of each of them, before he fired his attack. This attack is called the God Breath, which is simply much more upgraded versions of the God Eyes. All 3 red mouths fired the purple blasts of energy, and used it to counter the Pure Uncontrollable Blast, which is shocking to anyone else, due to the fact that the Pure Uncontrollable Blast can outclass even the most strongest attack, with the exception of the MainFrame Cannon, Glitch Eyes, and the Orb of Utter Destruction.

But JustSystematic then teleported behind 100, as he then launched his black strings. It is not the Master Cables this time, for after a little bit, JustSystematic was able to evolve the power of the cables. These strings are now called the Grandmaster Wires. It works similarly to the Master Cables, but has some additional effects. The moment that the Grandmaster Wires latched around 100, Blue Mastery is initiated, forcing the Object or person into a forced state of binding, freezing 100 in time, space, and reality. The affects of Fatal's Red Strings is then activated, as the wires then began to burn 100 badly, causing unimaginable suffering to him, as burn marks began to appear all over 100's body. Then, the final effects of Blue Mastery began to activate once again, this time, it is combined with the affects of Error's Blue Strings, as he drains 100's power. Unfortunately, 100 ripped the wires off of him, and punched JustSystematic so hard, he is sent into Mars, and broke the entire planet apart. JustSystematic then crashed into an asteroid, as he is now onto the Asteroid Belt. He stood up, and 100 came crashing down, as JustSystematic narrowed his eyes, and fired a Distortion Ray at 100, causing an explosion that is of a 1-mile Radius, but 100 survived and grabbed onto JustSystematic, who then used his speed to thin his body and slid out of his hands. Then, he made multiple misshapen bones to attack 100 with, summoning multiple hundreds of hands at the same time, and fired more Distortion Rays at 100. But he was still fine, which made JustSystematic more angrier. But he smiled wickedly, as he spoke out.