One Left

In the Omega Timeline...

Righteous!Error is shown to be sitting down onto the bench, as Alpha!Sans is also shown to be beside him, as both of their hands are in their pockets, as they began to speak to one another.

"Any luck on finding him, Righteous?"

Alpha said, as Righteous spoke out.

"No, there's no luck at all. It's like he disappeared from the map, but at the same time, his presence is felt."

Alpha nodded, as he spoke out.

"I see."

He then looks down, as Righteous spoke out.

"So...how's it going, using your Conduit Soul of Change, by the way?"

Alpha looks at his soul, as he spoke out.

"It's going very well. Been able to learn to use it a bit more properly, and I think I'm able to master it a little bit."

He manage to make a bone appear, and it turned into a sword, thanks to Alpha's Conduit Soul. He then spoke out.

"Not only that, I'm now able to perceive, shape and manipulate the destiny and fate of anything or anyone. Might be at Advanced Beginner or something. Guess I am almost like my brother, William, who's also at Advanced Beginner level, because he can now manipulate basic fundamentals of reality, with him at his best being able to even manipulate the laws of physics itself."

Righteous!Error nodded, as he spoke out.

"I see. So he's now able to become an Advanced Beginner like with you. Now you're both One Mastery lower than Infected instead of 2. Well, hopefully it'll be worth it for him."

Alpha nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yes, hopefully so. After all, my brother needs Master it a bit more in order to truly stand a chance against a Infected. He may have been able to side with us this time...but I doubt he'll continue being on our side, and will be faced again."

Righteous!Error nodded.

"Yeah, no kidding."

Alpha!Sans and Righteous!Error looked down a little bit, as Yukari Yakumo then appeared beside Righteous!Error, and hugged his arm a little bit.

"Are you doing well, Error?"

Righteous looked at Yukari and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just talking work Alpha, that's all."

Yukari nodded, as she looks at Alpha.

"So, were you able to make use of the artificial soul that Dust had?"