Undertoad

GlitchDust is now wondering the Omega Timeline, his hands are in his pocket. He had taken what must have been a very big break from his adventure, as he had been out of commission for an entire week. He had gone to an Alternate Timeline of the original Undertale, and was able to rescue the denizens that are about to get killed and destroyed. And this will help Dream with his need of increasing his power much more then ever before.

Also, the Omega Timeline, it had nearly gotten attacked and invaded by Killer and Horror, bur Scoundrel and Mafia were able to hold them off. If it wasn't for them, then Team Hope would have been finished. Luckily, that disaster did not occur, but it is very alarming that this happened, because as it turns out, Bill now is able to go into the Omega Timeline, thanks to the Book of Eyes, which is now no longer needed, as he gained the power to enter inside of it. And this made the entire situation alarming for everyone, and thus, they are doing all that they can to make sure they Team Void does not sneak into the Omega Timeline. Luckily, Dust is able to sense magic, which he gained from killing Bete Noire, and thus will know when they will arrive. So that sort of tactic is useless against Dust, so that he will be able to alarm the ones that are powerful enough to take on them. And thus, Team Void cannot use any sneak attacks with Dust currently watching.

Dust Chara now at home with Braixen and Ninetails, and they have became fond of Chara, although not to the same extent as Dust, in which the both of them are far more fond of

Dust Chara now at home with Braixen and Ninetails, and they have became fond of Chara, although not to the same extent as Dust, in which the both of them are far more fond of. Dust also heard that Dustbelief, the alternate version of his brother, he had went in and brought back his normal Disbelief self inside to the Omega Timeline, and he now hangs with Last Breath, due to the fact that like Disbelief, Last Breath has phases of his own.

Due to the amount of people now inside of the Omega Timeline, and the fact that they are now more and more happier then before, Purified!Dream is bathing in more and more joy and happiness. This is making him more and more stronger, and keeps him charged up. The golden glow above in the sky, that being Dream, is now brighter then ever before. This also effected Dream's aura, as it is now a bit more stronger then before. Dream's aura made everyone feel a bit more joy then before, and is able to give those with horrible nightmares a good night sleep of some sort, as his aura cured them of their any sort of PTSD they might have suffered from.

Dust sighed, as he looked up and spoke out.

"Dream seems to be doing a very good job up there, huh? He is able to use the happiness of the Omega Timeline's denizens to make himself more stronger then before, and since we brought in more people for the job, more people to give homes to, he is able to bath in more and make himself more powerful then before. Wonder if there is a limit to how much Positivity he can absorb inside of his body, or his limit is simply being pushed and is growing stronger by continuously absorbing positive feelings existing from below the ground itself."

As Dust looked up, Phantom Papyrus appeared beside Dust, and spoke out.

"ARE YOU OKAY, BROTHER?"

Dust looked at Phantom Papyrus and nodded his head, before he then spoke out.