Loading Fail(to keep)Safe

Dust and Glitch looked at the entity before them, and needless to say...it is a very bad thing to happen. To say that they are screwed does not come close. To say that they are absolutely dead in the presence of this entity, who is felt to be as strong as Error404, can only scratch the surface. Dust and Glitch felt a little weary of this entity, this Sans, as they stepped back, their Last Breath modes activate, with Dust's eyes flaring purple, and Glitch's left iris becoming red while his right eye is filled with blood-red static. Dust and Glitch have no idea what this entity wants, especially since this entity somehow manage to enter this dimension. What even is he?

Dust than stepped forward, as he than spoke out.

"Hey, you...can you speak to me?"

The entity turned to Dust, and his single red eye, which made Dust weary, and he than spoke out to the entity again.

"Who are you? And why are you inside of the Omega Timeline?"

The entity turned to Dust, almost as if observing him, and Dust opened his hand, as he than summoned his Scythe, as he than spoke out.

"If you are here to attack the Omega Timeline, I swear, you are going to regret ever coming here."

The entity looked at Dust, and than, for once, he spoke out to him.

"You...being able to take on someone such as me?" Tch, I highly doubt that you can make a difference."

Dust flinched, as he looks at the Sans before him. It sounds similar to Error, deeply and glitchy. This made him raise his head, as the entity than spoke out.

"But to answer you question...my name is Loading. And I am in search of someone."

This made Dust confused, as he and Glitch look at each other, before Dust than spoke out.

"Searching for who? I doubt that there is someone special that you can be searching for in the Omega Timeline right now, Loading."

As Loading is about to speak, a famailisr glitchy voice than spine out form behind Loading.

"Loading...I should have known you would come here."

This made Loading look behind him, as he than turned around to see that it is none other than Righteous!Error, who has now suddenly appeared from behind him.

"Error? What is with that new...you're not the Error I know of, are you?"

Loading spoke out, as Error than spoke out.

"As intelligent as you ever are, Loading, especially when it involves Error404."

Loading narrowed his eyes at Righteous!Error, as he than spoke out to him.

"You may not be my Error, but even I realize that you have worked for Error404, who had stolen some of the Code from the MainFrame. You are going to pay for defending him."

Error narrowed his eyes, as he than spoke out to him, his right hand in the air, and he clenched his fist, black electricity sparked from it.

"You can try..."

Righteous than positioned his fingers, both the middle and thumb pressing against each other, and he snapped his fingers, as he teleported himself, Loading, and unintentionally, Dust and Glitch into Outertale, as they went onto a floating piece of asteroid, as Error spoke out.

"There we go. A lot of room to deal with you. Now...let's get to the point, where I send you back to the MainFrame as fracture pieces of code."