Scoundrel

A portal opened up in the middle of Snowdin, as Delta, along with Dust, Geno, and Color appeared out of the portal, as Dust looked around.

"Delta...remind telling us where we were supposed to be going to."

Delta than looked around, as he than spoke out.

"We were supposed to be going to where Seraphim Sans is located at. But...this is not the AU we were supposed to be going to! This strangely feels like Underfell. But a bit more...aggressive."

As Delta looked earphone, Geno and Color looked around as well. Alright they have now gotten out of the void and all of that, they are still bearing the wounds that the humans had given them both. Meaning that they still have the slash on their torso, and the injuries on their skulls, and Geno even kept the glitches on his right eye socket, as Dust spoke out.

"Something is wrong. This place feels strong, and yet...why does it feel like it had been attacked?"

As Dust said that, Geno than looked around, his left eye glowing, as he than spoke out.

"If you mean attack. Do you mean by this?"

Color, Dust, and Delta turned around and saw a bunch of Gaster Blasters in the air, one of them has a scar on the right ehe, while the other has blood on the teeth, as the 2 Gaster Blasters fired at each other. This made Dust and Delta looked stunned, as Color had a deadpan expression on his face, as he than spoke out.

"I sometime think that the problem is way to west to find for all of us."

Delta nodded, as Geno than spoke out.

"Well, forget about that. We need to go to the sight as fast as we can and see what is up."

Delta and Dust looked at each other and nodded their heads, as Dust got his Scythe of Fear ready and Delta getting his Gauntlets of Bravery ready also. Delta, Dust, Geno, and Color ran to the sight of the battle in question, as they got ready to deal with the problem.

In the middle of Snowdin, there are countless monsters that are on the ground, manny of them have been killed by spiky bones, and the bone appear to be bloody. A clash was heard, and the sound of feet skidding was heard, as snow scattered all over the place. And when the skid stop, the figure was revealed to him.

 And when the skid stop, the figure was revealed to him

This Sans looked different from the others. He is wearing a pair of long pants with a chain on the left hip, grey slippers, a black hoodie with a purple upside down heart that looked like it had been shattered,  the sleeves are gray with purple stripes, and has a scar on the right eye.

This is none other than Scoundrel Sans, and is a resident of his AU called Malfratale. In this AU, the Monsters has. Developed a type of policy that is called to Steal or Be Stolen. And the backstory of this version of Sans is kind of sad. Scoundrel walks quietly in the forest of Snowdin where suddenly, a troop of monsters call him and asks to join them. As Scoundrel is usually alone, without "real" friends, due to the fact that he isn't like the others, he felt happy that monsters like these are interested in him. So he walks over to them and the leader, a grey monster named Nick, hugs him to show his confidence and friendship to Scoundrel. Scoundrel doesn't really understand why this gesture but it doesn't stop him from being filled with joy.