Tint

Dream Sans smiled, as he looked around the entirety of the Omega Timeline. He smiled, as he sees that the Denizens of the Omega Timeline have increased much more then before. Ever since gaining LV 20 Cross, the Omega Timeline has increased in Positive Emotions, which made Dream constantly stronger then ever before. He sighed in relief as he looks around the area that he is in, before he then decides to fly down and see how the Denizens of the Omega Timeline are holding up. And so far, so good, they are holding up quite well, but this is mainly thanks to the fact that Dream is using his Positivity Aura to help with this sort of thing. If it wasn't for Dream, they would have panicked at what is happening around them, and would be likely taking their anger on other things, which would have been bad. But thanks to Dream's aura, he was able to calm them and make them more susceptible to reason. As well as the fact that Dream's aura is able to heal and prevent nightmares from appearing inside of the minds of the ones feeling haunted by the experience that has happened to them.

Dream looks around, and he sees that the main cast of Undertoad, mainly Mario and Luigi, they are going around and handling the Power Ups that are from their AU. It seems that the power ups are able to move onto the Undertoad AU, despite not being a total Mario universe. And their relationship is the same as the normal Mario bros. Dream smiled, seeing how much the both of them care so much for one another, and the fact that even after all that has happened, they are still here for one another. It is amazing how they are able to get through with what they have been through, in spite of how horrific it is. Mario has also been a huge help in the plumbing system in the Omega Timeline, and it is a good thing anyway, as the plumbing system had been a little bit damaged and is constantly deteriorating for some unknown reason. Luckily, Mario was able to fix this problem, which helped with the plumbing, and Ink was able to give them a new house for them to live in.

He looks around, and he sees that there are 2 familiar people that are seeing being very lovey-dovey to each other.

Dream sees Vivian hanging out and being with GlitchDust, who is more then happy to see him, and Vivian, she does not attempt to conceal her affections, as she loves to be with the skeleton filled with Determination and Animosity

Dream sees Vivian hanging out and being with GlitchDust, who is more then happy to see him, and Vivian, she does not attempt to conceal her affections, as she loves to be with the skeleton filled with Determination and Animosity. Needless to say, such feeling for Dream are the strongest, as they are what makes Dream much more stronger then other feelings. Dream smiled, as he bathed inside of the feelings of Love that Vivian and Dust are feeling to one another. He can also feel the kindness of Vivian, it is as bottomless as Core!Frisk, who is so kind himself, and as bottomless in kindness as Dream a well. Vivian would be very great in being able to have a golden apples of her own. If she eats it, that would make her feel very happy, and keep herself the way thar she is. Well, hopefully the both of them stay the way that they are, as Dream continues and look around the Omega Timeline, and he sees Righteous!Error hanging out with Core!Frisk, who clearly has a big affection for him as well, and shamelessly flirts with him. Clearly, Core has not changed, even when she is from another Multiverse.

Dream then looks down, and he realized something, as he then spoke out to himself.

"I wonder where Ink is?"