Royal Pain

Back in the Omega Timeline of Dust's Multiverse, the members of Team Hope are now in serious trouble. Omnipotent, who had been fighting against 2 of the strongest members of Team Void, Error404 and Bill, he was knocked back and hurt by the power of both of them, due to the fact that he had nearly gotten himself killed by using the powers of Omnithorn at the percentage that he is at, and is able to survive by drawing power from the Will of others at the last, second, but at this point, Omnipotent is weakened, and even worse, is that a puppet of Error404 has decided to come into play and fight against him.

 Omnipotent, who had been fighting against 2 of the strongest members of Team Void, Error404 and Bill, he was knocked back and hurt by the power of both of them, due to the fact that he had nearly gotten himself killed by using the powers of Omnit...

The entity is none other than King Multiverse, who is the creation and the puppet king of Error404 himself. He was created when Error404 captured a version of Sans called Photonegative Sans, exposed him to one of the MainFrame's ponds, infusing him with the MainFrame's code, and this made King Multiverse become one of the strongest Sanses in existence. And during his time as the puppet of Error404, he took control of the Sanses that are gods, and yet, are weaker compared to him, and this includes Ink and Error, the Protector and Destroyer of the AUs themselves. Although Ink did not want to bow, he was forced to, and thus, became a puppet for the King of the Multiverse.

And right now, King Multiverse is fighting against Omnipotent, while Error404 and Bill watch, as they want the members of the Omega Timeline to see their last line of defense go down, and their Hope being snuffed away. Shattered and Nightmare are also watching, just so they can see their Hope of saving the Multiverse fade before their very eyes.

Omnipotent was on his knees, as he gasped for breath, and he looks at King Multiverse before his eyes. King Multiverse smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Too bad for you, Omnipotent. You tried to go against me, and you failed. And now, you shall be executed by the King of the Multiverse."

He than summoned a bunch of the King's Blaster in the air, and aimed it at Omnipotent, in order to kill him. Omnipotent tried to move his hand, but he is too weak to fight, due to the battle against Error404, Bill, and Infected. Error404 was able to defeat Infected and end him, but only temporarily, as like Error404, Infected is able to come back. And since he damaged his body with the Omnithorn, he is now weakened to the point that Error404 and Bill are still mostly good, and both Shattered and Nightmare recovered thanks to the negativity of fear present in the Omega Timeline. And even worse, King Multiverse took control of Ink, due to Ink now being bonded to him, and now, he is helping in aiding against him. This is very bad, because one of the members of Team Hope has been controlled against his will, and is unable to control his body.

Shattered smile, as he than spoke out.

"The Hope of the Multiverse is gone. The Void shall consume all that is good and positive. The Multiverse, will be under our control, forever in a state of negativity, misery, and true damnation!"

 The Multiverse, will be under our control, forever in a state of negativity, misery, and true damnation!"