Destructive Abomination

Ten No Kami looks down at Infected, as he empty sockets narrowed, looking down at the monstrosity that he has become. She clenched her fists, as he then swung her hand, and an energy wave of cosmic energy then launched at him, who then shouted out.

"FREEZE!!!"

Then, the attack froze in place, but Ten No Kami snapped her fingers, and the attack detonated instead, hurting Infected due to the attack suddenly hitting him, who stumbled backwards a little bit. Then, Infected launched the tentacles at Ten No Kami, who used her own Tentacles to wrap around Infected's, as she spoke out.

"You may have the power of multiple beings...but even with their combined power, are nothing compared to me."

Infected narrowed his eyes, as he then launched a blast of energy at Ten No Kami, who then liquified her body and lands besides Tyrant Multiverse, who narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"I did not expect for this to happen. If what you said is true, did Righteous!Error sent you?"

Ten No Kami looks down at Tyrant Multiverse, as she then spoke out.

"No. Rather, I saw what was happening in your Multiverse, and I decided to come to aid you."

Tyrant Multiverse nodded, as Dusttrust Sans spoke out.

"You sure act different from the Ten No Kami we know of. The one we know of is insane and remorseless. Cared nothing about the lesser beings below her and cared about ruling the Multiverse."

Ten No Kami then spoke out.

"Well, truth be told, I almost went down the same path that your Ten No Kami went to go to...but...because I met William...when he was still his kind self, before becoming 404...he taught me concepts I never felt before. He taught me empathy and remorse, feelings that I have never felt before. And...it is because of that, I am now far more better then what my other self had been like."

This made the others nodded, as Seraphim Dust spoke out.

"I see. Well...perhaps this will be of aid when we go and take Infected down!"

He then rose one of his hands up into the air, as it sparked rainbow electricity, and then, Shocker Breaker came down and shocked Infected. Of course, this did not hurt him, and the best that this did was stun him in his tracks. And then, he summoned Stars Blazing, as they rained down and hit Infectdd a bunch of times, as Tyrant Multiverse went forward and swung his Scythe, as it slices Infected across the chest for a little bit, before Omnipotent launched fireballs at Infected, causing pain as well. And when, Quenya went into the fight itself as well, as she launched her fear spears at Infected, and attempted to skewer him. But Infected, he then liquified his body and the spear hits the ground instead, as Tyrant Multiverse then summoned a Wormhole below a black liquid, which fell inside, before summing another wormhole over him, as he then swung his scythe, hitting Infected, who is attacked and damaged by it. Infected hissed in pain, as he then landed onto the ground, before Omnipotent ran up and punched Infected, with his Ultimate Strength allowing him to cause immense pain to his brother. Infected skidded back, as Quenya narrowed her eye at Infected, before Infected then charged at them and tries to swing his tentacles at them. Everyone tried to move out of the way, but Infected used his power over Cosmic Essence to freeze them yet again, except for Tyrant Multiverse and Ten No Kami, who are unharmed and unaffected by the attack, as Infected spoke out.

"I'be already eaten my Ten No Kami and gained her power, and I've already eaten a collection of beings in the TransVoid to make me stronger!!! All of you will not be so different in where I stand!!!"