BROTHER

Within the alternate Anti-Void, Righteous!Error is seen inside, as he watches through a glitched screen of some sort, and he looks at what Ink is seeing.

And needless to say, Righteous!Error cannot help but feel very impressed and interested at what it is that he is seeing before his very eyes. He never thought that there was gonna be a Multiverse that is capable of doing this...and yet...there it is, Gradient, created from the battle between Error and Ink, leading to this entity's creation. A bit ironic in how, Error, despite being a destroyer, aided in the creation of someone that resembles him. Although, there may have been a Multiverse that has this sort of stuff, and he never knew that it existed. After all, he paid more attention to his own Multiverse, then to the other Multiverses that exist out there.

And he can sense the power that Gradient has. It is as strong as both Error's and Ink's power in e same way. Meaning that Gradient has all the powers of Error and Ink, and has even his own unique set of powers. And this made Error confused, as why is this AU possessing a Gradient, but his own AU does not? After all, he and his Ink have fought many times in the past, and they always have a lot of debris that is everywhere, and yet, for some reason, Gradient never comes, as well as no other accident kid of their own. Perhaps his Multiverse is made very differently from the other Multiverses, and that is able to make Gradient appear in the one that GlitchDust is in? That is the only best guess that he has when he is seeing something such as this, and the only logical explanation that he can think of when it involves this strange situation.

"Hmmmm...maybe I can talk to my Error404 about helping this little guy practice in his powers...but first, I'll wait for Ink to finish training this little guy. Then I'll use my powers to hell him train, and then, Error404 can take care of the rest."

Error spoke out to himself, as he stares into the screen, and sees Gradient with his new glasses, similar to the original Error's.

Ink was somehow able to realize that Gradient has sight problems, and is able to make a pair of glasses for him. Gradient also began to practice with his ability to create using Ink, as well as using pixels, which he is able to teach himself to use. Hopefully, the Error404 of this multiverse is able to train him, and not do the same thing that his Error404 did in his multiverse when involving him.