The Parasitic Ruler

Inside of the Omega Timeline, Ink is containing to help Gradient in how to create like he has( and needless to say, for Ink and Gradient, it is a very long time. Outside of the AUs, time works very differently compared to all of the other AUs. For Dust and his group, it is only a few days, inside of the fused AU. But for Ink and the other Out-Codes, for them, it is an entire year. Ans that year is rather stressful for Ink, because Error, he somehow knows of Gradient and tries to get to him inside of the Omega Timeline, most likely at the orders of Error404, but he always hides him away, and Ink had to force the battle outside and fight him inside of the Anti-Void, mainly because Outertale, the most spacious AU, is fused with all of the other AUs to make the single fused AU itself. And Gradient is able to learn everything that he knows from the entire year that he is with Ink, such as how to make portals, how to create using pixels, to teleport, and to use blue magic, or make glitched portals, but he uses his Stylus to swipe at the air to make it. Gradient also uses his pixels to make anything he wants, mainly spears. And in time, he finally learned how to do what Ink does, due to being able to use paint and ink like Ink himself can, and can create just as much as Ink, while lasting forever, like Ink'a creations. Becoming just as capable as Ink can do. Ink smiled, as he spoke out.

"This is amazing, Gradient. You are able to do just as much as I can do it. You've learned everything you can from me. I'm so proud of you."

Gradient smiled, as he danced and jumped around excitedly.

"Thanks to you, father!! I'm so happy that I've met you!!!"

Ink smiled, as he looked down up at Gradient, being as excited as he is. No words can describe how proud Ink is, seeing Gradient being able to do all of this. Although Ink is worried about one thing.

He is worried that Hollow!Ink wound find out Gradient and will likely try to consume him

He is worried that Hollow!Ink wound find out Gradient and will likely try to consume him. He hopes that this does not happen to him. Well, with Tint, hopefully he'll like the fact that Gradient exists, since in a way, he technically counts as a younger half-brother, due to having a pice of Ink inside of him, just as Tint's made from bits of Ink. Then, Ink spoke out.

"Well, at least you'll be able to become as great of a creator as I am!"

Gradient smiled, as he nodded. But as he nodded his head, a voice then spoke out to them.

"Mind if I can take over for this one, Ink? Especially since you are done teaching him."

This made Ink and Gradient turn around to see that Righteous!Error is coming, his hands in his pocket, and he looked at Gradient in the eyes. This made Gradient stunned, as he has no idea what he is...until he sees the Error signs all over his body, the black bones and his fingers, all of which look so similar to Gradient. Turning to his father, Gradient spoke out to Ink.

"Father...who is that?"

Ink sighed, knowing that Righteous is about to do.

"Oh, this is Righteous!Error, or simply just Error. He is another version of your father, the one that made you."