Endertale

Dust shook his head, as he held onto his face for a little bit, before he then spoke out.

"This is one of the most ridiculous moments of my life."

Dust sighed, as he shook his head again. Clearly, he had gone through much more better times then this.

It has been a day since he changed back from his Sukuinushi form, and it is one of the worst ways he changed back to his normal self. When he separated himself from the other Sanses, defused from them, Dust felt tired and strained, due to the fact that he is carrying a lot of power at once. Luckily, Dust's durable body and Determiantion, as well as the Determination of Geno and Glitch, alongside Axe's high LV, was able to allow them to separate safely, being only strained all over their bodies.

Of course, that does not stop not change the fact that they had been in pain from it, as inside of the mind, Axe's left arm and Glitch's Right Arm had been removed, as they felt the pain in that their limbs has been removed, and it is one of the worst feels ever felt. At least they got their limbs back, but they could not move that much for an entire hour, forcing them to wait until they can regain motor functions over their limbs again, much to Glitch and Axe's frustration.

Dust is now deciding to go outside, due to the fact that he has nothing else to do anyways, and the fact that he needs to get his limbs back up and running again after what must have been such a long time being sore all over the place and having to rest so that the soreness could leave much more quicker. Dust sighed, as he clearly does not want to slack off, as they are in a situation where slacking off is not an option of any sort, as Dust continues to walk inside of the Omega Timeline. But as Dust continues to walk inside of it, a voice calls out to him.

"Heya, Dust. How you've been doing?"

Dust stopped, as he then turned to the one that had spoken to him, and it turns out to be someone that he is very familiar with, and is also someone that he finds a little bit weird, due to her AU, but is still very good about trying to make puns.

This lady is known as Aftertale Toriel. In her AU, Sans and Papyrus, along with Toriel and Asgore, switch places, although others may have also switched places as well. She is the younger sister of her Asgore, and is just as strong as a Classic Sans, with the only differences being that, her Gaster Blasters are called the Dreemurr Beamers, and the fact that she has access to orange magic, which makes a person continue to move against their will, increasing their momentum, but making them unable to stop.

 She is the younger sister of her Asgore, and is just as strong as a Classic Sans, with the only differences being that, her Gaster Blasters are called the Dreemurr Beamers, and the fact that she has access to orange magic, which makes a person co...