A Near-Horrific Visit

It has been about...a week, since the Monsters are now on the surface. Of course, it took some time for human to get used to them, but in time, they began to accept them, although there are some doubts. And unfortunately, there is something else that is in the way. And that is the Anti-Monsters Division, and these people are preventing Monsters from coexisting with humans. And the excuse if that humans are superior to the monsters, which, in Sans' eyes, is the absolutely dumbest excuse you can think of. But he can't attack the AMD, because it will make the situation worse. So, he leaves them be, so that it will make monster coexistence easier. It may seem bad, but it is better than to attack it.

And Sans...he has been feeling strange ever since that incident with the Hate that he had encountered back on Mount Ebott a week ago. He always feels like there is something that is going to control him at any moment, and he feels like that he'll be having an urge to attack those that he cares about, such as Gaster and Papyrus, his own family. Because of this, Sans has remained constantly in control of himself, and knows that he cannot lose any sort of self-control, or he'll end up making this a very bad side to him. The HATE inside of him is struggling to control Sans, but Sans simply refuses to let it happen. He would look down at himself, as he always thinks that he is about to be taken over at any moment. And whenever he looks at himself in the mirror, he would often see that his bones will be black, and his teeth will be replaced by a wide red smile on his face. Not to mention the fact that his eye sockets will have one red eye and one purple eye, with the eye lights in a shape similar to that of a feline. Needless to say, it really does not help Sans one bit. But on the plus side, because he constantly has Papyrus and Gaster with him, he will maintain his sanity and pull through for their sake. And each day, he can feel the Hate slowly no longer being able to control him, and thus, he is becoming powerful in a unique way. His strength is increasing whenever he feels ounces of rage, and overall, he has a control over himself that no monster can have, even though in normal cases, any monster that has been injected with HATE, regardless of how much of HATE that they have obtained, they would not be able to control it as much. In fact, being infused with it, makes it much more easier for monsters to be controlled and influenced by it more easily. Of course, he did not tell Gaster or Papyrus of this, mainly because he does not want to worry them, and also because of the fact that he does not want Gaster's happy life being suddenly ruined.

And luckily, Sans began to feel more calm and relaxed in his happy life, as he is on the couch, inside of a house. This house, he and his family lives with Frisk, along with Asriel, Toriel, and Asgore. Alphys and Undyne are someplace else, but they do still meet each other. Undyne even got a job as a police officer, and was able to prove herself exceptional to that fact, and became perfect at taking down criminals.

Papyrus is trying to find a work at someplace, although Sans has got to make sure that he picks the right one so Papyrus does not end up causing some big mess on accident. And Gaster had been able to try and love his life to the fullest and make himself feel a bit more happier than ever before. And Sans feels a bit more happy. Although Undyne and the others will still question him in his new appearance, that being of the red eyes and slightly taller height. But Sans does claim that even he is not that sure of how this happened, and only Gaster seems to know about it. He may have lost memories of his time in the Void, but he did not lose all of his memories on everything else, and he does have some memory as to how Sans gained that much power.

Right now, Sans is resting on a couch, as he hears the sounds of the birds singing, and feels the sunshine constantly on his face, as Sans closed his eye sockets, feeling like he is able to rest on a grassy hill, even though that sort of this is far away from the house. Although he does rest there. As Sans was resting, a voice spoke out to Sans.

"Sans...can I talk to you for a moment? I want to ask you about something important."

Sans opened his left eye socket, and saw that it is Toriel, who is looking down at him.