Infectious Abomination

Everyone...everyone in the Omega Timeline has become overjoyed at what had just happened. Ten No Kami, she is finally vanquished. She is finally dead and is now no longer a threat to the multiverse itself. It is a permanent death that she can never be brought back from again. Dust smiled in relief, as Vivian did the same, as the both of them held their hands together, in pure joy.

"Thank goodness, it's all over."

Vivian said, as Dust nodded his head at this, but he looked down at the ground for a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Yeah, I know it is...but..."

He looks up, as a feeling of uncertainty is present inside of his mind. Vivian could see the uncertainty on his face, and before she can ask of what is wrong, Dust then spoke.

"I...I feel like I should be happy? But...why does it feel like it is not over? This...what I am feeling just does not feel right. It's strange."

Vivian then spoke out to him.

"Is it because of what happened with Error404, Error, and Fatal_Error?"

Dust shook his head, as he then spoke out.

"No, it's something else, and I do not know why."

He then turns to look and sees the other Alphatale people talking amongst one another, with Alpha!Frisk speaking out.

"There has to be something we can do."

He and Quenya then heard grunting as they turned around to see Muffet and Lucy, who is simply the Alphatale version of Red, both of them holding Astral close as they were ready to kill her. But Quenya shouted out at the 2, stopping them

"Wait!"

Muffet, looking at Quenya with shock and rage in her voice, shouted out.

"What the hell do you mean wait?! We finally have this witch in our hands and you want to spare her?!"

Lucy nodded, as she spoke out in pure rage and hatred.

"Yea! She almost get Delios killed!! She keeps taking everything and everyone we love away from us, Quenya! It isn't right!"

Dust narrowed his eyes, as he went towards the Astral Mother, and spoke out.

"Killing her? Killing her is only going to do nothing more then let her off to easily. In other words, we're doing nothing more then give her a free pass. No...I have a much better idea."

This made Lucy spoke out.

"And what is that?"

Dust looks at Lucy, and spoke out.

"Give her a fate worse then death, and make her suffer for eternity."

Lucy clenched her fist and narrowed her eyes, as she looks at the Astral Mother, her stomach having been pierced by the Astral Mother, and she is ready to do as Dust said, as Frisk spoke out.

"But then what happens? Without William or Wendy's help we're sunk."

Dust then spoke out.

"Not that she'll be willing to do so."

Lucy clenched her fist, as she spoke out.

"Without William's mind, there isn't much hope we have. He was one of the smartest minds we had and I doubt Astral is going to lend us her aid."

Then, a voice spoke out to them.

"Still crying are we?"

The Alphatale cast turn to look over to see Loading floating towards them. Frisk only said one word to Loading, recognizing this entity before them.