Demitale

It has been about days, since Dust has recruited both GlitchKiller and GlitchSeraphim. So far, bringing them to the Omega Timeline seems to be very beneficial for the both of them, due to the fact that they can be used to counter the Murder Time Trio, and that is with GlitchDust to counter the original Dust Sans, GlitchKiller to counter the original Killer, and Axetale Sans to counter Horror. In fact, they are able to become a trio of some sort, though they name has not been decided as of now. And this is mainly because Ink is supposed to name them, but is busy with other stuff.

GlitchSeraphim is even training with GlitchDust Asriel, as they are shown to be able to fight against each other and pushed each other to the limit of their power. This is due to the fact that he wants Asriel to be more battle-hardened than ever before, in order to make sure that he is much more prepared to fight against the members of Team Void. Thanks to Dust being able to recruit them, they are getting even more stronger by the passing day. And with each member that they gain, they are able to fight against Team Void on much more even grounds than ever before. Core hopes that they can continue this and be able to bring down Team Void so that they can defeat Dream and try to bring him back to who he once was in the past.

Right now, Dust is wandering around the Omega Timeline, as he looks to see how the others denizens of the Omega Timeline are doing, and needless to say, they seem to be having a very good time right now. Dust smiled, as he went forward, with Aliza next to him, as he skinny arms are wrapped around Sans' arms, being very attached to him completely. It seems that no matter what Dust does, Aliza will never leave him, unless it is on a mission, and a mission that Dust is forced to leave and go to, if it is very important.

As Dust is walking around, he ends up bumping into Axe!Sans, who has a blue right eye in. B it swung Dust made him turn on his left yellow eye as well, as Dust spoke out.

"Oh, hello, Axe Me."

Axe!Sans than looks down at Dust and spoke out to him.

"Hello, Dust."

Dust looks up at Axe, as he spoke out.

"So, how's it going, with you and your whole family?"

Axe shrugged his shoulders, as he than spoke out to him.

"Going very well. Aliza is getting a lot of new friends everyday, and oddly many of them are of Frisk, her mother. Kinda strange when your mother's counterpart becomes your friend."

Sans than spoke back to Axe.

"And it is even more strange when Gaster, your father, ends up becoming your friend, even from a different AU."

Axe shrugged his shoulder, as he than spoke out.

"Well, can't argue with that."

Dust nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Still, at least you are out of that repulsive and disgusting situation that you are in. You're happy with this, aren't ya?"

Axe nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, just glad that were were out of the situation before Nightmare found even have a chance to get us. I wouldn't want to work for someone such as him, who is very vile, and I will not let him threaten my daughter the way that he did."

Dust nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"I bet. Well, on the bright side, you guys are safe in here, at least for now. Though I won't doubt that Nightmare wand Shattered!Dream will attempt to find their way into the Omega Timeline, but whatever."

Axe also shrugged, as he than looked and sees Aliza playing with Flowerfell Frisk, as well as some of the other Frisks from the differ AUs, as he than spoke out.