A Hacking Creator

Dust Sans...or rather...just Sans, is now shown to be back inside of his own At, that has been restored once again. And needless to say, he is a bit relieved, as he now has Vivian, Braixen, and Ninetails with him, as he spoke out.

"Thankfully, I am back inside of my damn AU again, and this is after I had to experience it get destroyed by someone...again."

Papyrus nodded, as he spoke out to him.

"AGREED, BROTHER."

Undyne and Alphys nodded, as they spoke out.

"Yeah, it is the most ridiculous thing that we ever had to go through, and all for no reason!"

"H-Hopefully we won't have get involved with that again."

Sans looked at Alphys and nodded, as he then spoke out to her.

"You and all of us, Alphys. I've had enough of the Multiverse Problems effecting our AU for a single year. This is just plain ridiculous. Right now, now I just want to stay inside of my home AU for the rest of my life, so that we ca finally rest and be free from all of this."

Toriel looks at Sans and spoke out.

"Well, hopefully this will be the last time that this ever happens, because I can tell that some of us are getting tired of it too. I too want to live a normal peaceful life then continue to get involved in what has happened to our home, all for no reason."

Asgore nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Yes. After all, there have already been enough wars in our lives already. We've already had a lot when it involved Bete Noire, then involving the first AU, which is then happened again a second time. So, perhaps this time, we can finally rest from all of this, and finally regain the happy ending we deserve."

Asriel nodded, along with Chara, as they both spoke out.

"Yes. Especially since we'd rather deal with what is happening inside of our own world then deal with what is beyond it."

"Yeah. Honestly, it is much better then that. Dealing with Hate and Betty is enough for the both of us to handle. Outside...it is too much."

Gaster nodded, as he walks next to Sans and spoke out.

"Of course, we still get to have some foreign AU denizens that are here to stay with all of us, especially since they are all quite fond of Sans here, who had saved them."

Sans turned around to look at Vivian, who has a hand onto her shoulder, as she blushed a little bit.

Vivian smiled, due to her feelings for Sans. Then Sans turned to look at Braixen and Ninetails, who nuzzled next to Sans, due to the fact that the both of them like him so much. Sans shook his head a bit, but he smiled and rubbed both of their heads, which made the both of them smile a little bit and felt a bit happy. Sans then looks at Gaster, as he then spoke out.