Alternate Positivity Guardian

Dust has no idea what had just happened, nor does he know what he had done. All that he had done is touch onto a picture of some sort on the page of the Book of Eyes, and then, all of a sudden, he is now getting transported to a different Multiverse, along with Glitch, Braixen, Ninetales, and the newest member of the group, Dustshift Chara, who has decided to tag along. Although, this is only because Dustshift Chara finds Dust Sans cute, and that is a very embarrassing reason to give to Dust, although he can't lie, Chara is also beautiful herself, not that Dust himself would say it out loud, as that would make things embarrassing for him. So, he just remains silent and simply just travels into whatever it is that he and the others are going to, but to where is the big question. The picture that he had accidentally pressed back there, it showed a nearly empty Oval of some sort. When he had looked at the pages of the Multiverses inside of the Book of Eyes, the Multiverses are depicted as having groups of AUs that appear to be in the form of different shapes, but in a swirly and misty way. But the Multiverse, it only has a single dot inside of the Oval, and it is very tiny, almost to the point that it is unnoticeable. That must mean that it is a nearly empty Multiverse of some sort, but what has caused the AU to be nearly empty in the first place? Well, whatever it is, Dust is going to try and find out with the rest of his friends, as well as the human that seems to have a crush on him.

Dust and the others are travelling through a void of some sort, but before, they were in a tunnel of gold and green energy, and there were some images inside of the tunnel. But the group did not pay attention to it. They instead looked forward or at themselves in order to see where they are going. And then, after what seems to be an entire minute in darkness, the Group than rocketed upwards as high as they are able to and shot up into the air. And that is if they are truly in the air at all. And then, after a little bit more, they then looked down at the ground, and saw that they are about to fall. But the fall is slow, as if the gravity of the area that they are in is now lessened badly. The group began to slowly float down, as they then landed onto the ground. They looked around, and they saw that they are now in what appears to be Outertale...but everything...it now feels much more different. It feels empty, dead, gone, despite the fact that the AU exists, but there is one thing that made Dust and the other see that it appears to be not Outertale anymore. The stars that are all over the cold vacuum in space, it is all gone. All that is now surrounding the entirety of what appears to be Snowdin is now a black void of some sort. It is as though the entirety of Snowdin now lives inside of the Void.

Dust Chara looks around, as a smile of interest appeared on her face, and she looks around to see that it is covered in small specks of monster dust, as Chara than spoke out to the group

"Wow. I wonder what happened to this AU?"

Dust than stepped forward, as he looks around, before he than spoke out to the others.

"It looks like a genocide of some kind, but I do not sense any killing intent in the air. And even more strange...do any of you feel any happy feelings of sorts?"