❤️DETERMINATION❤️

It is a day in Hotlands in the next Timeline, as Sans and Frisk are goofing off a little bit, due to Frisk trying it balance some hotdogs and hotcats into his head, and Sans watches in amusement, as he stares at the scene before him. Of course, he still had not forgotten what had happened to his father, Gaster, as he had been forced to kill him. He knows that he can be resurrected by Sans doing a reset butt, but he still gained EXP From him, and while he did succeed, he cannot get that thought out of his head. At least he did not absorb the consciousness that he had, like he had done to his brother. So that is at least one good thing. But he wonders why he didn't gain the Chroma powers that his father had. Maybe because he needs to increase his LV to the max of 20 in order to use them, or perhaps he had them this whole time, and the EXP just simply increased his stat. Either way, he is very unhappy with how his fight against his own father went out, especially after what he had done to him.

As he was thinking, he heard the sound of a body going down onto the floor, and he looked to see the Hotdogs and Hotcats falling down. He closed his eyes at that, before he than looked down at the ground and saw that Frisk is on the ground. Sans than spoke out.

"Heh, must have been one hell of a fall you did, huh?"

Frisk than looks at Sans and nodded, as he than stood up back from the ground, before Sans than spoke out to Frisk, sounding very serious to him.

"So... About what happened earlier... We gotta stop doing that. You, gotta stop doing that. We can't just... reset timelines like that It might have side-effects on things we don't want to happen. Imagine it as a matter of probabilities. The more we screw around with the timelines...The more are the chances of bad things to happen Things that aren't supposed to be here will appear So keep an eye out for anything that seems...'odd', k?"

Frisk did a thumbs up, as Sans sighed, before he than spoke out.

"Well, since you agree, I'll leave you be for now. But that does not mean that I am going to simply believe you. If I sense a reset than, well...you know what will happen next, especially with before. But,  if you need me, give Paps a ring. I'll be there."

Frisk nodded, although still feeling a little bit sad, because even though Sans may seem like he is on friendly terms with him, the truth is, he still is rather distrustful to Frisk, and sound like he is ready to kill him if he does try and do a Reset, which leads to another genocide run. But Sans does not care, as he than teleports back that Snowdin, and leans against a tree. As he did, Phantom Papyrus than appeared next to Sans, and spoke out.

"WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM OFF LIKE THAT?! YOU KNOW WHAT HE CAN DO, RIGHT?"

Sans looked at the Phantom and spoke out.

"I do know. I am well aware of what he will do, and what he can do. Which is why I have some plans ready. But I can't kill him, because Papyrus, your normal, still-alive self, is friends with him, and I have no idea how we can explain this to him."