Anti-Flowey

Dust narrowed his eyes, as he looked at the sight of the entity before his very eyes, and needless to say, the entity that he is seeing is a very revolting and very freaky being.

The entity resembles a white Verizon of Flowey, but with plus-shaped eyes, black thorns, and has black pellets floating all over. And he feels the power of this Flowey. It is immense, can rival the Alphatale brothers with his shear might alone. And needless to say, Dust cannot help but worry about this sort of fact, due to knowing how dangerous Flowey can be, not forgetting on what he did in a pacifist timeline, taking and absorbing this soul, as well as the other monster souls. So for there to be an alternate Flowey, one that is capable of traveling to AUs, as well as being capable of having enough strength to rival the Alphatale Brothers, that is going to be a huge problem for Dust to deal with.

Dust narrowed his eyes, as the Flowey entity then spoke out.

"So...you're that Sans that is buddies with that Error404 Bastard, huh?!"

This made Dust blinked at what it is that the Flowey entity said. He knows about Error404? This is going to be a bit more worrisome then ever before. Dust, clenching his fist, spoke out to him.

"Who are you, and how the hell do you know about Error404?"

This made the Flowey entity laugh and cackle at a very vicious and very insane way, and this made Dust a little bit unnerved, as the Flowey entity spoke out.

"Isn't it obvious, Dust?! 404 is the reason that I am the way I am now!! He made me into this during a rampage of his, and lead to my creation!!! It has lead to me, Anti-Flowey!!!"

The entity, who calls himself Anti-Flowey, smiled sinisterly, as he looks at Dust in the eyes, and made the vines rip out from the ground, and Dust felt the entire AU beginning to die. Seeing this, Dust then fired his Chroma Hand rainbow blast, and fired at Flowey, who now blocks it. He then grabs onto his phone and spoke out to the person that is at the other side of the phone.

"Ronan, do you have-"

Then, Ronan spoke out.

"Don't worry. I see what that flower is doing to our AU, I'm already getting people to evacuate, Just hold him back for as long as you can!"

Dust nodded his head, as he then turns to Anti-Flowey, and summoned his Scythe, ready to fight back with it to go against Anti-Flowey. After the Chroma Hands stopped firing at Anti-Flowey, the insane flower shouts out.

"PATHETIC!!!! WEAK!!!!!!!"

He then launched his vines at Dust, who then swung his Scythe as fast as he can, cutting the vines that are about to hit him. Anti-Flowey then retracts his vines back, as Dust then jumped into the air and launched Undyne's Spears at Anti-Flowey, as they hit the insane flower, and although he did succeed in hitting the white flower, the best that he did was enrage him then actually hurt him. Not surprising, as Anti-Flowey is on a whole other level, being around the power level of the Alphatale Brothers, and thus he would not be that harmed by their attacks. So Dust then decides to use another attack. He summoned a Trident, and when he began to fall, he stabbed the Trident into the ground, and more Spears began to pierce upwards, with some of the spears hitting Anti-Flowey in the face, causing a lot of pain to the mad flower. Then, Dust launched fireballs at Anti-Flowey, which hit him as well, and finally, launched Arrow Blasts at Anti-Flowey, which exploded into his face. Anti-Flowey roared in pure rage at what it is that Dust had done, as he then shouted out.