Coded Cosmic Determination

(Mistake I made in the previous chapter. Ten and the Astral Mother were back in the Omega Timeline, not in the MainFrame still)

100 snarled at the sight of Error666, who smiled at the older brother of Error404, as he got ready for the fight of his life. Error666 got into a stance, as he got ready to go against him. The Astral Mother, looking at Error666, spoke out to him.

"What the hell? You look like my disgraced child and his bug. Who the hell are you?! Are you still my pathetic son?!"

Error666 looks at her, and he spoke out.

"I am neither Error404 or Error Sans, I am Error666, the Puppet Master!!! It's over, Astral Mother, I come for you and your brainless, loyal dog, Samson!!!"

The Astral Mother then snarled, as she goes out to try and attack him, but Seraphim Dust and Fatal interrupted it by attacking her, as he spoke out.

"More like, we got her, Error666!!! 100's all yours!!"

Fatal Error nodded, as he spoke out.

"No kidding!"

As that happened, Ten No Kami, who is looking at the fight that is prepared to go down, spoke to herself.

"That fool, he's going to destroy everything if I don't get out of here."

As she said that, she got ready to leave and get out of here before she could possibly be destroyed, only for chains to go towards them and wrap around their tentacles. Ten looked over pissed off to see Emperor Multiverse there at the other end of them, as she screamed out.

"YOU!"

Emperor Multiverse breathed a bit, no longer wanting to fight the Astral Mother, as he is here to make sure that Ten No Kami gets what she deserves.

"...I must have a death wish, that joining with that thing left me completely drained. However I can't just let this thing get away."

Emperor Multiverse then began to muster up the strength to fight again. Omni got up and began to flex his arms and legs as lighting began to come from his body.

Error666 turned to look at Emperor Multiverse, and he sees a side that the Emperor had never done before, and it is astounding, as he then thought to himself on this scene.

'Wow, even you too. 404 was wrong about you. You really are amazing.'

Omnipotent then stood up, as he flexed his limbs and finger a bit, as he then spoke out.

"Good, Finally I'm back up to full strength again."

Omnipotent began to walk to 100, as Error666 then began to speak to himself.

"To think that thing is putting up such a intense fight. Samson, 100...brother to 404. Such ferocity and such rage. Fueling you like it is, that power is intense. I don't think I'll have much effect on him. Especially with how he's going."

Omnipotent then goes beside Error666, as he then spoke out to him.

"Ares, Good to see your done with your nap."

Omnipotent looks at Error666, as he then spoke out.

"I see you're back in that fusion. And...I may have seen it, but I never bothered to observe it. And...the fusion..."

Omnithorn then spoke inside of his mind.

"This fusion is a lot more different then what we're doing."