MainFrame Battle

Righteous and everyone present looked in horror as they see the sight that is before them. Malware has resurfaced from the depths of Error404's mind, now having taken over the body of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666. This is gonna cause bad trouble for all of them, especially for Righteous. He has had trouble with Error404 in the B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666 transformation; and that is bad enough. But this...Malware, mow having taken over the body of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666, to become Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, is going to be a disaster that is waiting to happen. Righteous!Error stepped back, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then smiled with glee, before speaking out.

Y then smiled with glee, before speaking out

"The power that I an feeling...it is so much greater then when I was Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y!!!! I feel like I am able to do anything that I want, be able to destroy anything that I want!!!! Now, it is time to destroy you fuckers once and for all, so that I can take my place as the strongest TransVoid Being of all!!!!"

Righteous!Error stepped forward, his strings are now out, as he then spoke out.

"You'll try, Malware."

Righteous then flies as fast as he can towards Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, in an attempt to try and attack him. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, all of a sudden, moved out of the way much more faster then before. In fact, in this form, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is as fast as Righteous. This shocked Righteous, who then turns around and looks to see Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y behind him, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then attempted to try and punch him in the head. But Righteous raided his arms and blocks the attack, but the full force of the attack, it is now as strong as Righteous, as Righteous is then sent backwards very fast, before he stopped in midair. He narrowed his eyes, as he then fired a Glitch Ray at Malware, but Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y simply blitzed out of the way, as he then went in front of Righteous, before he kicked him into the air, before he teleported and punched him down to the ground, as Righteous is sent crashing down to the ground hard. And this time, the strikes actually hurt far more then ever before, as Righteous held his head, and began to stand up.

"Tch...damnit. Of course Malware would become this strong, since he is taking over the body of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666, who was able to kill an Unnameable. Damnit, I made the entire situation worse!!!"

He then looks and sees that Malware is above, and sees the eyes on the wings beginning to glow, before Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then spoke out.

"My power is now far more badass then before, far more stronger and more deadlier then before!! I shall make short work of you, Error!! Take this!!! Hypernova Beams!!!!"

Then, red beams fired from the wings, and Righteous barely had enough time to get away. He jumped up and fired his Error Blaster at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who is hit and is sent flying by the attack, but not before he got hit by a Hypernova Beam. And needless to say, that was the worst pain that he had ever felt. It feels like he is hit by the God Ray again when he was weaker, before he had gotten the Unnameable's DNA. He looks at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who looked a little bit unhappy, but he still smiled, as he then spoke out to him.