Help

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, something's changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed
changed

A strange feeling of cold hard stone is felt on his back. The feeling was very stressful and painful, almost as if he has been lying on solid concrete for a week. A finger twitched, then another, and then, all of his fingers began to twitch and move of their own accord. And then, after a very long time...something happened. A fist...clenched tightly, as he then woke up. A grunt was heard, and then, an eye opened, as he then looked up to see that he is looking at a shining light above him, before he then stood up, and sees that he is at the beginning of Mount Ebott...where the human falls down into the flowers. But...what he is doing here?

"Oh, thank goodness, you're awake!!"

A panicked voice spoke out. Dust then turned around, and he looks to see Vivian.

Vivian looks a bit panicked, her hair looks a little messy and wild in some places, almost looking as though she had been running for her life for 4 days

Vivian looks a bit panicked, her hair looks a little messy and wild in some places, almost looking as though she had been running for her life for 4 days. Dust looked, and he sat up, and spoke out.

"Vivian...is that you?"

Vivian nodded her head, as she then spoke out.

"Yes, it's me!"

Then, coming to Dust are Braixen and Ninetales, and they both hugged him as well. Dust hugged the both of them back, as he looks at them, almost looking just Vivian in terms of state, in which they had fur sticking out all over the place, looking disheveled.