Attack on the Omega Timeline

Dust grunted, as he is raising his Scythe of Fear up, and is using it against Delta, who has his Bravery Gauntlets out, as he and Dust are now sparring. Dust and Delta have been honing their skills and their tricks for a much and for as long as they can, due to the fact that they will need to prepare to fight against Team Void, just in case they decide to come and attack them.

Of course, Dust has trained non stop, due to the battles that he had to constantly go through. He trained with Epic Sans for skills, Glitchtale Sans and Last Breath Sans to handle against powers that Dust does not have, and now he is training with Delta against both skills and powers. And needless to say, Dust is fighting with his full strength, as Delta does the same, with Delta and Dust clashing against each other with their respective weapons. And needless to say, Dust and Delta are getting very better at fighting against each other very well. Dust certainly has trained himself in being able to use his powers with maximum effect and with as much skill and creativity and practice with his powers.

As both Dust and Delta stopped, they both began to breath hard, as Dust and Delta felt themselves get exhausted at what they had done for each other. But clearly, Dust and Delta are able to improve upon themselves. This made Dust glad that he is able to improve, as Delta than spoke out.

"Well, that is one hell of a tough fight."

Dust nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"No kidding. And it is because we have both been practicing against got knows how many stuff. I am just glad that we are gettin more skilled and more stronger."

Delta nodded, as he sat down onto a bench, and Dust sat down next to Delta by choice. Dust sighed, as Delta than spoke out.

"And...man, Dust. I swear. No matter where you go, you manage to find some people that are able to help us, and even got whole groups of AU denizens at our sides."

Dust than looks at Delta and spoke out.

"Only because I have an arsenal of magic and weapons, which many of our counterparts do not have, and one of them is from a magical spell and a soul trait that is meant to counter Determination. So it is going to be kind of obvious that I would have something such as this."

Delta nodded, as he spoke out.

"Can't argue with that. I mean, you are able to surpass the other version of you that is working with the Murder Time Trio, surpassing Killer, who is Nightmare's right hand man, fought against Error with just your magic alone, and even stood your ground against Nightmare and Shattered a little longer than most."

Dust nodded, as he looked down at his soul inside of his body, and sees that the upside down red heart is glowing red, as Dust than spoke out.

"Well...hopefully they are able to help us in this. Because we are going to need all the help we can get, especially when it involves Error404."

Delta than looks at Dust and spoke out.

"Well, can't argue with that. Error404 is the single most dangerous version of us as of yet, and Team Void manage to recruit him of all people."

Dust nodded his head. And as he looks around, he saw that a puff of rainbow colors have appeared, as Fresh appeared, and he has a huge group of AU denizens with him. These people are from the AU known as Underpray.

 These people are from the AU known as Underpray