Rising Nightmare

Dust is shown to be walking inside of timber roads of the Omega Timeline, as his hands are in his pockets. Dust had heard that the Omega Timeline has gained a new teammate in the form of someone named Tint, who has a very strong resembles to the AU Protector. And Tint, he has seen how he had fought against Hollow!Ink when he looked into the memories of the entity, and needless to say, he is stunned to see how he fights. He is stronger then the original Ink, which is saying something, considering the fact that Ink is pretty strong in his own way, strong enough to protect the AUs themselves, and the fact that Tint himself is able to surpass Ink is a huge upgrade and bright side for Team Hope, especially since they need someone such as him in their ranks.

And luckily, he is shown to be cooperative, as he is able to fight against even Error, and Error had difficulty trying to defeat him. Of course, Error404 came out and was able to defeat him, but not before Tint was able to land a few lucky blows on him, which is something to Team Hope, as only Righteous can hit him. So that is a good plus for them.

Dust has also got into a recent fight against Killer Sans from Team Void, and he proved to be just as challenging as ever, even with the Animosity within Dust restored, and because of this, the fight ended in draw. The same applies to Insanity, who was also shown to be difficult to bring down. And this is he was outside of the Omega Timeline.

But Dust, he is now in front of Omnipotent Sans, who decided to return and speak to Dust for a little bit, wondering why Sans has Cosmic Essence inside of him, before Dust told him that he has spoken to a TransVoid Being named Faringold, who gave him a tiny bit of his power. Needless to say, Omnipotent read alarmed, realizing that Faringold is now using Dust to make himself stronger, due to the fact that he had spilled innocent blood, and because of this he removed the piece of Faringold inside of Dust, and send it back to the owner. Omnipotent, now, sighed, and he then spoke to Dust.

"Okay, I removed Faringold from you. Obviously, Faringold would use someone like you to make himself more powerful. But tell me...how and why did you obtain Faringold's power?"

Dust then spoke out.

"Remember, we were fighting against Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and it would have ended in a disaster, as he was slowly trying to overpower Myriad and D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E. But Faringold, he said that he wanted payback at Malware for nearly trying to kill him, and thus, he gave me his power, in order to hold a chance against him.

Omnipotent nodded his head, as he then spoke out to him.

"Well, still...Faringold should not do this again, especially with what he does. If I were to believe, he would use you to try and kill more innocent blood, which will make himself stronger then before, or he would simply use the sins that you have committed, the blood you have spilled, in order to make himself stronger. It would be rather slow, due to how immensely large his power is, but it would be noticeable. So, if you hear another TransVoid Being...at least be careful at which one you are speaking to. Otherwise, you might end up making a very bad mistake, in letting them use you like you have become nothing more then a servant to them."

Dust nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Okay, well, hopefully I am able to know if the TransVoid Being that I am speaking to will be a friendly one or not."

Omnipotent nodded his head, as he then turned around, and held out his hand, and a star-like gate opened, before he walks to it. But as he did, Core spoke out.

"Wait...Omnipotent."

Omnipotent turned around, as Core then spoke out.

"If you ever have need of a home, this place will always be open to you."