The True King

Seraphim Dust looked up, as well as the others, as they saw a bright shining light up above the sky. All of them are stunned at what they are seeing? This...this is what Cosmic Essence can do to a person? That is outright insane. Especially at a level so potent and powerful like this.

"Did...did he do it? 100...is gone?"

Loading, who is still around, and Alpha, who is now deciding to go back into his Excalibur form, spoke out.

"Yes, 100 is in fact dead. But unfortunately, so are Error404 and both Error and Fatal Error."

This made Seraphim Dust surprised, as he spoke out.

"Wait, they're dead, how do you know?"

Loading then looks at Dust, as he then spoke out.

"Systematic had been overloaded with so much Cosmic Essence that he may have been given the fate, Cosmic Deflection."

This made Seraphim Dust confused, and Excalibur as well, as Excalibur spoke out.

"Cosmic...Deflection?"

Loading then spoke out.

"It's an effect of which that happens when your understanding of your own cosmic importance is left ambiguous, or you fall short of it's gaze. Cosmic Deflection often occurs when someone either has too much Cosmic Essence for their body to handle or has to little of Cosmic Essence to keep themselves together. And when either of these problems happen, this often results in the Indvidual being crushed by their own existence by a infinite degree causing the person essentially getting multiplied by themselves until they become so much that...they then reflect and shrink all back into one point, never having existed."

This made Seraphim Dust and Excalibur shocked, and Excalibur, realizing what this means, spoke out sadly.

"So...because my brother is filled with so much Cosmic Essence..."

Loading nodded his head, speaking out.

"That's right, because of the TransVoid Beings having filled him with so much Cosmic Essence, he suffered this fate, with 100 joining in, due to the fact that Systematic blew up into an explosion of Cosmic Essence, causing a shockwave that initiated such a fate on both 100 and Systematic, their existences both multiples at the same time, before the both of them shrank. And this time...I don't think they're coming back from what has happened to them. As far as I can tell...they are all gone for good."

This made Excalibur saddened, as tears welled up in his eyes, and Quenya, hearing this, also teared up at the revelation that William may not come back. Quenya hugged Excalibur, who teared up, as Excalibur does the same to Quenya. Gradient, who arrived...and heard of this, teared up himself, because this means that his father, Error, is gone for good. Seraphim Dust was stunned, but he then puts a hand over his soul and closed his eye sockets, lowering his head, as if showing his respect for Systematic for doing this. Unfortunately, not everyone feels the same.

With the Astral Mother...she felt shocked and saddened. She heard what Loading said, and needless to say...she just couldn't bear it. She went onto her knees, her eye sockets filled with tears, as she spoke out.

"No...my son!! Not my son, Samson!!! How could they do this to my beautiful baby boy??!!!!"

my son!! Not my son, Samson!!! How could they do this to my beautiful baby boy??!!!!"