DustShift

Dust and the others have no idea how long that they have been falling for. All that they knew of is that it is a very long fall, and the only thing that they are seeing around them, is darkness. Or it is also because everyone eyes are now closed inside the Void. The Void truly lives up to its name all right, for there is nothing inside of this Void at all. There is not a single living soul present, nor is there a single form of items present inside of this place. The entire place, it is filled with emptiness and darkness, as the group gets consume by it, and is only hanging on, so to the power of the Book preventing them from getting erased for their troubles. They do not dare want to let go of the book, because they have no idea what will happen if they do. All that they will know, is that doing such an action will lead to a very dire consequence.

As Dust and the others continued to closed their eyes, Dust than does all he can to open them, and so does the others, in order to make sure that they ar okay. And sure enough, fish are . They are still here, and the ghostly forms of Gaster and Glitchtale Frisk are present, as Dust spoke out.

"Wow. So this is what the Void looks like. It truly lives up to its name, as well as its purpose."

Glitch nodded his head, as his half-melted skull also looked around, as Braixen and Ninetales looks around, as Gaster spoke out.

"Yes. What you are seeing, is the place where me and Frisk had to be erased from existence in order to allow the world to continue accordingly."

Dust looked unhappy, but than, as the continued to fall down, they suddenly began to slow down for some reason, but they are still continuing to fall. And as that happened, Dust looked up and around the area...and he saw something.

"Woah, what is that?"

Dust said, as his eyes flared at the direction between Glitch and Vulpix. The group turned their heads, along with Gaster and Glitch Frisk, and they see that there is someone there, looking at the group before his eyes.

 The group turned their heads, along with Gaster and Glitch Frisk, and they see that there is someone there, looking at the group before his eyes

This entity resembles a Gaster, but Dust can feel that this entity is different from Gaster himself. And the Gaster that he is bonded to, that Gaster is also stunned, and even he realizes that this is not a Gaster, but rather something else. Than, the entity spoke out.

"Your time cannot end this soon."

As soon as the entity spoke out, Dust and the others felt a sort of glow from below them. They looked down, and saw that they are about to make it to the other side. The light was very bright, and the 6 entities covered their eyes from the shine. Dust cannot see, but as soon as the shine is gone, he can feel wind going against his body, as he than felt himself and the others slam down to the ground.

"Oof!"

"Braixen!!"

"Ninetales!"

All 4 of them landed down onto the ground. And when Dust stood up...he felt...snow. He looks down, and saw that the ground is covered in snow. He and Glitch than stood up, along with Braixen and Ninetales, and they saw that they are in what appears to be Snowdin.