Dust

It has been...3 months, since that incident with Horror. And luckily, he is able to catch a break from that. Or more like, he would have. Because Undyne saw that he can use her spears, she forced him to practice, and luckily, due to Sans having gained enhanced physically, he is able to keep up with Undyne in many of their varying sparring matches. And Sans actually was able to quickly learn and master the use of Undyne's spears in such a short amount of time, something that Undyne is very proud of. And Sans, in return, had begun teaching Papyrus to use his Blue Magic more effectively, and the fact that he can use the Gaster Blasters, with his right eye being red, the same color of both of Phantom Papyrus' glowing eye sockets. And luckily, he is getting some handle on using his blue magic the way that he does it, and even Papyrus was stunned, as he than spoke out.

"WOWIE!!' HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING SUCH AS THIS??!!!"

Sans than spoke out.

"I had to practice it on some objects for that I can move objects the way that you had seen me do it. Admittedly, it took a very long time for me to perfect it. Months at most, and it is very long months for me to do something such as this. But don't worry, bro. Just, be patient and take your time. It is the only way to be able to master this power."

Papyrus nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"YOU ARE RIGHT, SANS!!!"

Sans smiled and did a thumbs up, as he than felt his phone vibrate, before he than picked up and spoke out to whoever is on the other side.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Than, he heard the voice of none other than Toriel herself.

"Hello, Sans, how are you doing?"

Sans spoke back to her.

"Great. How about you and your kid?"

Toriel than spoke out to Sans.

"I'm doing fine, Sans. And Asriel is too. He really liked his birthday. And thank you for bringing him that cake."

Sans spoke out to Toriel.

"Hey, just wanted to make the kid happy, nothing more. Anyways, you want me for something?"

Toriel than spoke out.

"Yes, actually, we have a guest inside of the house, and we have not introduced Papyrus and you to her yet. So can you and your brother release come to the house to greet her?"

Sans spoke out.

"Ehh, why not? After all, me and Papyrus are gonna go back home anyways to meet the new guest you have. I'll see you soon, Toriel."

Toriel and Sans both hung up, as Sans spoke out.

"Hey, Paps. You ready to go and meet the new guest in the house?"

Papyrus nodded, as Sans stood up, touched Papyrus' arm, and they both teleported into the house, as he spoke out.

"Alright, here I am."

Toriel than jumped to see that Sans is here, as she than spoke out to him.

"It is very happy to see you having arrived in the house on time, Sans. Anyways, I would like for you and Papyrus to meet your visitor. Meet Betty."

Sans and Papyrus went to the living room, and there is someone there that seems to be a little bit...off.

off