Your Best Friend

Sans, Flowey, and Frisk are inside of the basement, as Sans is working on the machine. Clearly, what they had went into is very bad, because of the fact that Chara had managed to get the Determination from Frisk's soul, and now, thanks to that, Frisk cannot use her power over Reset and Save. But thankfully, neither can Chara. Sans, before he truly disappeared from Chara, was able to use his power to destroy the Save Point and destroy the True Reart button, while he went inside of the Save Screen, or rather, his mind went inside of it. His body is still back at the basement, but he was somehow able to get so much DT that he can now enter the Save Screen mentally, just like Chara can whenever he dies. So now, Sans was able to cripple the power that Chara has, limiting her to the original Reset, and the continued button, whenever he dies. So that is good, for now. However, Sans does know one thing. It can be repaired, but only if one condition is met, and that is, if Sans dies. Because of the fact that Sans is alive, and has concentrated high-amounts of DETERMINATION from the timeline that he killed everyone, he is able to influence Chara's powers to an extent. And as long as he is alive, Chara's powers will be crippled by the damage that he has caused. But it can only be reversed if he dies, which is why, Sans is going to need some more help. Sans than turned to Frisk, as he than spoke out.

"Feelin better?"

Frisk looked up at his soul, as he saw that it is still empty

Frisk looked up at his soul, as he saw that it is still empty. However, he does not feel hurt anymore, as he than did a thumbs up, meaning that he is good. He than mouthed out to Sans at what he is doing, as Sans than answered Frisk's question.

"I'm tryna fix something here at the moment. Hey Flowey, could you pass me the wrench from over there?"

Flowey, however, looked annoyed, as he than spoke out to Sans in a rude tone.

"Do I look like your stupid assistant?"

Sans than spoke back.

"No. You look like a pile of dead leaves."

This made Flowey a bit angry, and he wanted to hit him, but he saw how powerful Sans is, and had not forgotten the fact that Sans had killed him back in a previous timeline, the one where Sans was forced to kill monsters. And Sans, he picked Flowey as his first victims, not simply for his LV, but to gain his power, and gaining it, he did. So even if Flowey wanted to attack Sans, he wound fail miserably. And before, this is not the right time to fight against Sans, as Chara is the threat here. Flowey rolled his eyes, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, sure, whatever..."

He than made a vine form the ground and grabbed a wrench, as he than threw it at Sans, who caught it without looking.

"Take your stupid wrench!"

Sans spoke back to him.

"Thank you."

He than was able to put in the finishing touches, as he than stepped back from the machine, his hood covering his eyes, as he than spoke out to the group.